You're Perfect|Barry Allen x Reader

"Oh my GOSH!" You scream from the bathroom.
Horrible. Just horrible!
"What?!" Barry sped to the bathroom. "What is it?"
"I'm so ugly." You sigh, taking a look at him.
"What? No way!" Barry scoffed.
You look away from the mirror, refusing to look.
"But you're so beautiful." Barry smiled.
"Nope." You rolled your eyes, walking past him.
"If I lived during the midieval period, I would not have gotten a significant other with this face." You shrugged. "But look at you, you're with me." You said to Barry.
"In the midieval times, no one would fight for my hand, or honour. The only thing that would take me is the plague."
"How long have you thought of that?" Barry asked.
"It's been a few days." You chuckled.
Barry grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes.
"You're perfect. When I'm away from you, I can not stop thinking of you. You race through my mind all day. Don't ever put yourself down just because of how you look. I love you too much to see you bring yourself down." Barry explained.
"Now look up!" Barry chirped. "Your tiara might fall."
"Bar, I love you." You smiled.
Barry placed his lips on yours in a comftorable way, and you immediately kiss him back.
"I love you, too."

Just a small little one-shot. I've been so busy. And yes- I know I say that all the time, BUT IT'S TRUE.
But I'll publish small little scenes instead of nothing 💓 Just try to apprecaite my effort.
Oh! And I got adopted!! I'm officially adopted! On November 8th, 2017 :)
I love you guyyyss💓 Follow Me!