Vibes|Kai x Reader

Requested for: Reverii_

"Killer Shark!" Kai yelled at the humongous shark that stood in front of her.
The shark looked at Kai, and quickly jumped in the water.
"Dang it!" Kai stomped on the ground with her left foot.
She sighed and crossed her arms. Kai was going to try and stop Killer Shark from Central City, but he's too afraid to face her. Being evil sure has some disadvantages.
Kai refuses to let Killer Shark escape. She pulls her hands away from her side's and she struck the water with a white beam.
Kai has superpowers. When she is in a certain mood, her eyes turn a specific color on how her powers should work.
Red is fire, orange is metal, yellow is light, green is plants, blue is water, and purple is air. She even has brown which is anything on earth. Like rocks, dirt, etc. Sometimes Kai even has white which stands for ice, and black when she is going rogue.

Kai watches the water turn into ice and freeze over. Killer Shark shouldn't be leaving any time soon.
"Hey you!" Kai heard a voice coming from behind her.
"Yes?" She said.
Before she could even say anymore, she was in a strange little tiny room.
The walls were blue with some type of tile, and the door was made out of glass. It looked like it was locked pretty well.
"Who are you?" The Flash asked.
Kai swiftly turned around to reveal The Flash in the shadows.
"My name is Kai.." Kai mumbled.
"Why were you attacking Killer Shark?" The Flash queried.
"To help.. I wanted to help." Kai nodded.
The Flash took a few steps forward, and Kai could get a good look of his figure.
"You shouldn't mess with medi-humans, Kai. They're dangerous." The Flash stated.
"So? I'm a medi-human." Kai made a tiny little purple thunderstorm and swirled it above her index finger.
"Killer Shark is back! We need you, now!!" A voice over a device said.

Kai took 2 steps away from the door as she crossed her arms.
"We'll finish this later." The Flash said before he sped off.
"Later." Kia sighed.
She sighed as she sat down on a little lump in the room that is placed in the ground. It's not that comfortable but she can manage.

A few moments later, Kai hears someone coming down into the area.
"Just go away Flash." Kia mumbled.
"The Flash is not here, I'm not as cool as him." Someone replied.
Kia looked up from the ground and saw a man. Medium lengthed hair, nerd clothes, and he looks young.
"I'm sorry- who are you again?" Kia asked.
The man smiled and actually revealed his face.
"I'm Cisco. Cisco Ramon?" He smiled.
"Oh yeah.." You smirk. "You're that nerd who worked at S.T.A.R Labs."
"Not a nerd! I prefer Geek!" Cisco pointed.
"Right..." You nod.
Cisco adjusted himself and got comfortable in the position he was in.
"So Caitlin said you had some powers, right?" Cisco said.
"Yes, whomever that is, she is correct." Kia nodded.
"So cool!" Cisco breathed out. "So what powers?"
You give a little smile and you grow a little plant on your boot.
"It's kind of lame, I know. But this isn't the only thing I can do." Kia chuckled and smiled to herself.
"What do you mean?" Cisco asked.
"My eyes. They change colors. The color of the rainbow, precisely. Whatever mood I am in are the color of my eyes. The color of my eyes are my skills and moves. I can't control it. I guess it comes naturally." Kia shrugged.
"Oh, so..you're some type of.." Cisco thought out loud.
"Prisma.." He smiled.
"Prisma. I like it." Kia nodded.
She stood to her feet and walked closer to the glass door.
"So when can I leave?" Kia asked.
"Hopefully not much longer." Cisco smirked.

A/N
Short. I know.
But i still have some more requests! This one was a little tough. It wasn't exactly like the requester wanted it to be, but i hope she forgives me!!!