Disclaimer and Thank Yous

For my first time readers, hello there! (I feel like I should insert a Kenobi gif just for saying that...)

This is the second leg in Rachel's trilogy. It's definitely a longer haul than Shadows of the Past, mostly because I included almost all of an entire season compared to just one episode. There's a lot more to deal with here.

For any re-readers, you may notice one detail that has been altered with a certain plot point. While the overall concept itself hasn't changed, Rachel's reaction has. As I went through this book to edit, I realized that her reaction was a little much. It's been tweaked to hopefully be a little more realistic than before.

Disclaimer: Rachel Simpson-Watson and any plot points associated with her, any extra, new character creations of mine, belong to me. (I would say all of her dialogue as well, but she may be prone to stealing a character's line or two.) Anything recognizable, such as characters, plot, dialogue, etc, belong to their creators, not me. 

A huge thanks to these few people:

*arianedevere for providing the transcripts that made this fan fiction possible! 

*This awesome website: http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/ 

*@wefariwe64 for making the AMAZING trailers for both Sherlock fan fictions.