A New Job

A/N

I'm starting this next chapter right after I just finished the last one because... Well, I'm bored. No one is around right now and I've got nothing better to do so here it is, the new chapter in this Spider-Man RWBY hybrid story. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Team RWBY and I had just left Ozpin's office and were heading to their dorm to put my stuff away somewhere. The girls were talking about something, but I wasn't particularly  paying attention. In Ozpin's office I told them I had friends and connections everywhere, but that was sort of a lie. The lie was that it was multiple people that I knew with connections. 

There's really only one 'person' that I have connections with and that's Madame Web. She's a little weird, but after she signed a contract with me, she decided to help give me tips when I needed help with something like a mission as Spider-Man. She's how I found those thugs from the other night.

As we were walking, my Spider-Sense kicked in and I heard someone yelp. I looked over to see four guys pulling on a girls rabbit ears. This made me think back to what I learned while growing up, how people would push around faunus because they were different. This made me feel that dark feeling you get when you just wanna knock someones teeth in.

Bully 1: Told you they were real!

Girl: Hey, stop! Let go!

Bully 2: What're you gonna do about it, huh freak?

Y/N: I'm gonna break his nose...

Ruby: Y/N? What are you...

I walk over to the guys picking on the faunus girl and stare them down with a glint of evil and death in my eyes.

Bully 1: What're you looking at?

Bully 3: Yeah! Beat it!

I clench my fists and grind my teeth before I lunge at the big boss of the bullies and strike him in the face, causing him to be knocked out immediately. I then give the other 3 a death glare and they run off with the other guy. I look back to the girl and offer my hand.

Y/N: You ok?

Girl: Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me.

Y/N: No problem, what's your name?

Velvet: Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N.

Velvet: Nice to meet you too Y/N. 

She thanks me again and runs off to find her friends. Before I can even walk back to team RWBY, I'm bombarded with questions. Stuff about how I was able to knock out the guy with one blow and so on. I found out about the guys bullying Velvet and how they were always picking on the faunus. It turns out the guy I knocked out was their leader, his name is Cardin. His team is Team CRDL and Velvet was with Team CFVY. 

Timeskip to Team RWBY dorm room

Ruby: Welcome to our room! Don't mind the bunk beds... No one's been crushed by one yet!

Y/N: It's smaller than I expected... but I won't be living here so I guess it doesn't matter much for me.

Yang: Nope, I think you should stay here and live with the rest of us.

Weiss: What!? But that means he would have to share a... bed... with... one... of us...

Weiss's face got a little red after saying that and I got the message. I found a place to set up my stuff. I laid out my books on the desk in the room and put them in an empty drawer. Then, I put my one spare set of clothes in a little box I had and hung up my school uniform on the door. Then I got a message from the Vale News Network (VNN) about my job application and that I'd been accepted, and that they wanted me to come in ASAP.