Greed and Pride

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm a little later that I said I'd be but that's because I have work and other stories to work on. This chapter will essentially just be you going around with Blake, getting your weapons... Duel Katanas. Your armor is the same as it was in the last chapter. you will have a pistol and a rifle sword. The gun goes on your chest, the Katanas go on your hips and the rifle is on your back. You only make one today. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

After things settled down, I decided it was finally time to get my weapon. I had a few things in mind, designs and abilities all thought out. All I needed to do now was get it made. Blake said she'd go with me to the blacksmith in town and help me get the best materials for my weapons. I was walking up to team RWBY's dorm when I bumped into Ruby.

Ruby: Oh, sorry! Huh? Oh, hi Y/N!

Y/N: Hey Ruby, what's up?

Ruby: I was just coming back from the library. Everyone else is there too, except Blake.

Y/N: Where's she?

Ruby: Not sure. She said she needed some air. She might be in town.

Y/N: Ok thanks! 

Ruby: Wait, why are you looking for her?

Y/N: She said she'd take me into town to help make my weapon.

Ruby: Really!? Can I come!? I love this sort of stuff!

Y/N: Sorry, but I think you might go overboard and take over. But I'll show you once it's done, promise!

Ruby: Ok, see ya!

I run off and head outside. My first guess was that she was on the roof. I looked around and made sure no one was watching before I started to climb the side of the giant school. Once I got to the top, I used my enhanced sense to find Blake, when I caught her scent. I sneaked over to where she was and decided to mess with her a bit. But before I could do anything, I noticed the annoyed look on her face.

Blake: Why did he have to show up... of all times? Just when we were... when we were-

Y/N: When you were what?

She jumped back and yelped as I laughed at her reaction.

Blake: Y-Y/N!? W-what are you doing here!?

Y/N: Looking for you, so we could go into town. Or did you forget?

Blake: Into town... Oh, right! Your weapon!

Y/N: Ding ding ding. Now come on, if we take too long we'll be late getting back!

Blake: R-right!

We climbed back down the school and headed for the docks to board a Bullhead going into town. The whole way over, I noticed that Blake seemed fidgety and slightly flustered. I'm pretty sure I knew why.