Wrath and Vain

A/N

Hey guys! So if you were sharp enough last chapter, you would have caught on by now. Your weapons are all named after the Seven Deadly Sins. You have your Katanas now, Pride and Greed. Now you will make Wrath and Vain. Wrath is the Sword-Rifle above and below is Vain, a Dust revolver. Without further ado. Enjoy!

Blake's POV

Blake's POV

I was sitting down next to the bed as Y/N lay unconscious on it. He was yelling something at Yang I assumed and when I tried to get his attention, he froze up and when he turned to face me, blood shot out of his nose and he fell unconscious. I felt somewhat embarrassed and shameful because I had a feeling I knew what made his nose bleed.

I shook off the thought as I stood up and walked to the kitchen to see if Y/N had anything to snack on while I waited for him to wake up. I checked the fridge and drooled at all the fish he had. Trout, cod, salmon, pickerel. He had all sorts of fish, it was amazing he kept it good in this cave. He had other things but I was amazed at how much he seemed to like fish.

Blake: I wonder where he gets all this fish from. Does he go buy it all at once?

I felt a breath on the back of my neck and it made me shiver. I tried to turn around but couldn't move.

Y/N: I fish for them.

Blake: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: You're not gonna steal my food are you?

Blake: N-no, I was just looking... you know, for snacks until you woke up...

Y/N: I'm awake now, we should get to sleep. After all, I've got 2 more weapons to make tomorrow, and you're coming with.

He had backed away at this point and headed to the closet to get changed. When he opened it though, he didn't grab his clothes and go to the bathroom to change. Instead, he walked right into the closet. He closed the door and came out a minute later in some red pants and no shirt. 

Y/N: I've got some spare clothes in there. They might be a little big but it should do for the night.

Blake: T-thanks...

I walked into the closet and closed the door behind me, then I started looking for the spare clothes.

Y/N's POV

I hope Blake enjoys the revenge I have planned for her for her stunt earlier. I took my chance when she was in the closet and hoped into a small crack in the top of the room. It was just big enough for me and no light could reach it, but that would be useless with Blake as she was a Faunus. But the chances of her noticing it were very low. 

I climbed up to it and pulled out a small device. It was a button labeled 'revenge'. I made it a long time ago in case I ever wanted to mess with anyone who came over. I pressed the button and screams were heard, along with a demonic roar. Small devices around the room painted blood on the wall and made it look like a gruesome murder scene.