1K Read Special!

A/N

Hey guys! So we got to just over 1k reads! Didn't think it would come this soon, I just started after all. I realize I'm a little late to the punch but I've been busy with all sorts of things and I'm going camping soon. So this will be a follow up to last episode and will be cannon. Just because it's a special doesn't mean I'm doing some crazy non cannon one shot. It will be where Spider-Man's and Black Cat's/Y/N's and Blake's relationship starts to go somewhere. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

It had been a week since Adam died, I was still getting used to the symbiote in me. It hadn't made any attempts to take over or make me tremendously homicidal, but I could still feel the power it gave me, even without the suit on.

I was walking out of the cafeteria at Beacon and heading to Professor Port's Class after having breakfast. On my way there, I bumped into Blake.

Blake: Oh, hey Y/N. What's up.

Y/N: Just going to class. Not like I'll learn much though, Port just seems to ramble about how 'great' he was in his youth.

Blake: Hehe, yeah, he doesn't seem all that interested in teaching us about Grimm... Hey, are... are you doing anything after school today?

Y/N: Not really, I was thinking about heading into Vale and checking out a weapon... shop... Oh shit.

Blake: Huh? What is it?

Y/N: I'm gonna die... Glynda's gonna kill me. I still need to make my weapon! I completely forgot!

Blake: I remember, you said you didn't have one when you got here.

Y/N: I hate to ask, but could you come with me? I could use some help picking out the parts.

Blake: Uh, s-sure. I-I'll just have to see if my team can manage without me for the night.

Y/N: Awesome! I'll meet you in the courtyard after school. Message me if you cant make it.

She nodded and we walked into Port's class. We took our seats and the rest of team RWBY walked in, just barely making it in time as usual. We sat through the lesson and, as expected, he just bragged about his youth. After that, we all headed to Professor Goodwitch's class. When we got there my chest tightened and it got hard to breath. Ms. Goodwitch was giving me a death glare as I walked in and I knew it was because she knew I still had no weapon.

Goodwitch: Ok, to start off today, I would like Y/N and team CRDL to face off. If you would please go get your gear and return to the ring.

I left and saw team CRDL all smirking. I knew they though I would have no chance, but they don't know me or anything about how I fight. I also had one ace up my sleeve, the symbiote. I could change into it and give it a different appearance with the training I went through. I put on my cloak over my armor and headed into the ring. (Below but no gun)

 (Below but no gun)