The Doctor

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm back again! After I left you with last episode, I figured we needed some.... sweet, sweet ass kicking. So here! One of my personal favourite villains from Spider-Man! Doc Ock! But first, the robbers from the last chapter. Also, I'll be introducing my first OC later on. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I was swinging to the bank that was being robbed. As I approached, I noticed a small noise behind me. I turned to see Blake in her Black Cat outfit running along the buildings towards me.

Blake: Thought you could use a hand.

Y/N: Thanks.

I jumped from the edge of the roof I was on and swung down, walking into the bank. The robbers had yet to notice me, so I tried posing on the door frame to look a little more intimidating. 

Y/N: Sup guys.

The robbers all turned around to show they had masks of Team RWBY's faces.... Kinda creepy.

Y/N: Whoa, team RWBY? What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys You're thing was fighting monsters?

One of the robbers ran towards me trying to punch me, but I just pulled out Wrath, shooting at his feet to trip him before slashing his face sending him flying. The next one tried the same thing so I jumped onto the ceiling and then back down behind him. I quickly smashed him through the window with a dust blast that charged the blade. The last 2 robbers looked at each other before one pulled out a pistol, which I quickly slashed, causing a small explosion of Ice and Wind. The last guy pulled out a big machine gun and pointed it at me.

Y/N: Don't point that thing! It might go off!

The guy started to spray at me. I was just barely dodging the shots before a whip wrapped around the gun, pulling it away. I saw Black Cat launch through the window and clawed at the robber's face, throwing off the mask. The guy was just some guy you'd expect to be a crook, so Black Cat knocked him out.

Y/N: Thanks for the save.

Blake: No problem.

I heard the sirens of the police, so I tied up the crooks before leaving one of my notes on one of their faces. I quickly grabbed Blake and swung off. We got to a roof and I out her down. I felt my Scroll go off so I pulled it out and gasped at what I was seeing. The Doctor Otto Octavius was coming to Vale for a demonstration of his new energy source. And Miss. Lavender wanted me on site for pictures! This was my chance to meet a real genius, one I admired for a large portion of my life.

Blake: What is it? Did something happen?

Y/N: N-no... It's just a work thing...

Blake: Hmmmmm....

Y/N: S-stop looking at me like that!

Blake: What are you hiding?

Y/N: I... I got called in to take photos at a public demonstration for a new power source. And Doctor Otto Octavius is the one leading the demonstration.

Blake: Wait, that Doctor Otto Octavius?

Y/N: You know him?

Blake: I heard a lot about how he is the leading scientist in Atlas. He makes all sorts of crazy things.

Y/N: Yeah, well he'll be here soon and I'm taking photos for the VNN.

Blake: Neat. We should get back now. Don't want the others getting suspicious.