A Fight With An Octopus

A/N: Hey guys! So we're getting very close to the end of this story! This fight will mark the beginning of the end!

Yami: Wait! You're forgetting something!

A/N: Huh? Oh, right! Since you and Blake have yet to be put together properly, this won't end until that happens! But before that, this fight needs to happen along with a slight alteration to the fall of Beacon.

Yami: What kind of alteration?

A/N: I can't tell you too much, but I will tell you this. Still Grimm and White Fang, but someone else shows up to make it very difficult for Y/N to help anyone.

Yami: And the sequel will be for season 4?

A/N: Yup! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

As I told them all I was Spider-Man, they all took on mixed looks. Weiss had a displeased look, Ruby looked conflicted and Yang looked angry. After my mask had formed back over my face, they all just looked at me before Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: Why didn't you tell us sooner?

Y/N: I did in a way.

They all tilted their heads in confusion.

Y/N: Blake's known for a while now. Since you guys found me at the comic stand that one time.

Weiss: What!?

Yang: Why did you only tell Blake!?

Y/N: Because if too many people know, I'm putting others at risk.

Ruby: We can fight! We could help you!

Y/N: This is different!

They all flinched at my outburst.

Y/N: The villains I fight are more than the Grimm or White Fang! They'd tear you apart in seconds! Half of them have enough strength to stop an oncoming train!

Weiss: So you didn't tell us because you think we aren't good enough!?

Y/N: NO!

They all stopped and reeled back slightly in fear as I took on my Venom face. I shook my head and the symbiote came off and went away, hidden under my normal suit.

Y/N: I didn't tell you because I wanted to protect the people I care about. The only family I have left now is my aunt... you saw her during the fight. The hostage.

Yang: That was... your aunt?

Y/N: Yeah... and to keep her safe, I wanted to make sure no one knew what I was. Then my enemies wouldn't go after her.

Ruby: But why couldn't you trust us? We wouldn't say anything.

Y/N: I figured it's easier to not let anyone know then worry about people who do know.

Weiss: So you kept it from us to protect your aunt.

Y/N: Yeah. And now that you know...

I dawned the symbiote again, glaring at them.

Y/N: You'll keep quiet about it. Ya hear me?

They all nodded nervously. I took the symbiote off before hopping onto a wall.

Y/N: Well, I'm gonna check on my aunt. After that, I'm going after the doc.

Ruby: We'll come with you-

Y/N: No, it's safer if you don't. Not for you, but for me. I'd like to keep it on the down-low that Spider-Man is familiar with you girls.

Blake: That makes sense. Well, when this is all over, maybe we can meet your aunt?