Family Problems

A/N

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I updated but I've got a lot more work lately and it's limiting how much chance I have to write. So here's an update to keep you satisfied for a little longer. This is going to be the 'Adam Ark' because of what happens with Blake's family and Adam is to blame. So here we go, part 1 of the Adam Ark. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Blake!?

Blake: H-how did you know?

Y/N: A friend told me about you. What are you doing running around like a criminal!?

Blake: I-I was supposed to take you in. To save my family.

Y/N: Just start with that next time. *mumbles* There better not be a next time.

Blake: Just, come with me! I don't want to hurt you!

Y/N: I doubt that'll be a problem, you're telegraphing all your moves. Just tell me whats wrong, I can help you.

Blake: My... my family. Adam has them. He said if I don't bring you in he'd hurt them. I only have a few weeks.

My eyes go wide at the mention of Adam. When she said he had her family, I felt something inside me bend... then I snapped.

Y/N: Adam... I'll kill that bastard... We'll rip him to shredsss!

Blake: S-Spider-Man?

I couldn't hear. My mind went blank and the only thing I could think of was killing Adam. But it wasn't just me in there. I felt a familiar sensation, powerful and evil. I didn't reject it though, instead, I embraced the feeling. 

I was very similar to that time, but had a different feeling. A feeling of enhanced power. It wasn't quite like before, and I loved it. I felt it start to cover me, my mind still in my complete control. I looked at Blake and she looked on in horror as I became what I once destroyed. Venom.

Blake's POV

I looked at Spider-Man as a strange purple slime made it's way over his body, turning his suit purple and changing the spider design on his chest and making it white.

After that he looked me in the eyes and I flinched.

???: Take ussss to Adam. We will deal with him then.

Blake: W-what? Why are you talking like there's two of you?

Venom: Because, we are Venom! And we are here to stay thisss time

I backed away slowly, reaching the edge of the roof. I was scared. He had become some kind of monster, one that couldn't be controlled.

Blake: Just, clam down. I can't tell you unless you're calm.