The Goblin

A/N: Hey guys! So after the regularly long-ass wait, we're back again! This time, we get an intro to Goblin and then back into some stuff with Blake.

Yami:  After that, the fall of Beacon and the story ends!

A/N: Until the sequel, yes. But that might be a while since I have like 6 stories prepped for after this story and a few others are done.

Yami: Well, yeah... but then sequel!

A/N: Yup! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

After I swung away from team JNPR, I found myself at team RWBY's dorm window. I perched myself on the wall next to it as I knocked. I heard someone walk over and open the blinds. However, the person who opened the blinds was not anyone from team RWBY. Instead, it was Goodwitch who opened them. I noticed she and Ozpin were both in the room with team RWBY. Goodwitch cautiously opened the window as I wondered if I should bail.

Goodwitch: Spider-Man?

Y/N: Uhhh... hey?

Ozpin: Ah, the Spider-Man. A pleasure to meet you.

Y/N: Am I... interrupting something?

Goodwitch: Why are you here?

Y/N: Uh... friendly visit? Anyways, I can see you're busy so I'll just go...

I leaped off the wall and fell before shooting a web and swinging away.

3rd Person POV

As Y/N swung off, team RWBY was left with Ozpin and Glynda. The two professors looked at RWBY expectantly.

Ozpin: Would you girls happen to know why Spider-Man was here?

Ruby: Well...

Yang: We might have... uh...

Blake: We met him in town while fighting someone.

Ozpin: Is that so?

Weiss: Yes sir.

Ozpin: Well then, I think that should be enough for tonight. Get some rest and enjoy the weekend.

Ruby: Yes professor!

Ozpin and Glynda left the room and the girls all sighed in relief as they heard more knocking at the window. Blake walked over and opened the window again, leaving Y/N to swing in. He landed on the ceiling, leaving the girls to look up at him. 

Y/N: Sup?

Blake: You have a knack for bad timing...

Y/N: Yeah, seems like it.

Weiss: Say, Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah Weiss?

Weiss: Could you explain this Spider-Man thing to us now?

Y/N: Explain it?

Ruby: Yeah! Why do you stick to walls? How do you shoot webs? Where'd you get that suit? Can I have one?

Yang: Ruby, slow down.

Ruby: Hehe, sorry.

Y/N: Well, there's not much to tell. I went to a lab for a field trip, got bit by a genetically enhanced spider, and went and made a suit. now I stick bad guys to posts and leave friendly little letters.

Blake: There must be more to it than that.

Y/N: I left some details out. Nothing big.

Y/N was glad he was still wearing the mask. He couldn't look Blake in the eyes after he lied. He dropped down from the ceiling before pulling his mask off.