The Demonstration Disaster

A/N: Hey guys! So I'm back here again! This chapter is the demonstration that makes Otto, Doc Ock. Next chapter will be the end of his time, but then you can get more lovey dovey with Blake. 

Yami: Are you selling your soul here too?

A/N: Uh, well... Hehehe...

Yami: *sigh* 

A/N: Hey! I haven't said anything! I was going to say not unless they want me too!

Yami: If this is confusing you, Y/N, A/N is saying he'll make a lemon in a few chapters if you really want him too. Like the Dark Souls story!

A/N: Don't remind me! I'm working on it, ok!

Yami: *mumbling* Maybe I should make one about us...

A/N: What was that?

Yami: *blushing* NOTHING!

A/N: Alright... Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Y/N was walking with Lisa to the demonstration. He was excited to see the fusion reactor be put into action. The idea of a self sustaining energy source was one that scientists had been talking about for years. Otto was the only one to find a sway to actually pull it off though. 

Lisa: Nervous?

Y/N: A little. He'll pretty much be making a sun in there.

Lisa: Wow, that's something.

Y/N: I talked with him the other day about it.

Lisa: You did?

Y/N: Yeah, my old friend, Terry Ironwood, took me to meet him.

Lisa: You sure know some important people!

Y/N: Well, are you nervous about talking to Octavius?

Lisa: Absolutely, but I can't let this opportunity slip by me! This'll make a great story! Maybe you can introduce me to him?

Y/N: Haha, I'll try!

We kept walking until we bumped into Terry.

Y/N: Hey Terry!

Terry: Y/N! How are you? 

Y/N: I'm good. You uh, on your way to the demonstration now?

Terry: Yeah, I was. Oh? Who's this?

Lisa: Lisa Lavender of the VNN. A pleasure to meet you Mr. Ironwood.

Terry: Pleasure's all mine. I hear you're Y/N's boss?

Lisa: That I am.

Terry: He's a handful, always getting into trouble. Keep him out of it for me will ya?

Lisa: Will do. Y/N's quite the photographer.

Terry: I see some things just don't change.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm still just as good as when we were younger at getting pictures at just the right moment.

Terry: How could I forget... It's like you were able to quick draw you camera, snap a pic and put it away in the blink of an eye!

Y/N: Well, I've been doing it a long time.

Lisa: I hate to break up this brotherly bonding session, but shouldn't we get to the demonstration?

Y/N: Oh, right! We only have a few minutes before we can go in.

We continued walking with Terry until we reached the building. We entered and saw a few reporters there and the machines all set up at the front of the room. Also, there was something covered by a tarp closer to the entrance that I hadn't noticed before. Otto started walking over to us and I gave him a wave.