Sorry!

Cray looked up a bit to see a skeleton in a sports jacket, rubbing his skull. Cray quickly picked up both thier belongings, handing the jock's his, before picking up his own. Cray pulled his hat down to cover his eyes from embarrassment, afraid the jock would make fun of him.

"Hey you ok? You fell down." The jock said. Cray peeked out from under the cap to see the boy smiling at him warmly. Cray noticed the blue heart with what appeared to be little cotton clouds surrounding his sockets." Call me Cotton, what's your name?"

"I-I'm Cray." He stuttered, mentally cursing himself for it as he stuck out his hand for a hand shake. Cotton took the hand, shaking it gently, before dropping it to his side silently. An awkward silence came over the two." Welp, see ya around, Cotton."

"Yeah see ya." Cotton responded but Cray had already turned the corner, so Cotton wasn't sure if he'd heard him. Cotton shrugged and continued walking, seeing PJ, BP, Undyne, and Skater Girl, or SG.  He finally reached them.

"You know the new kids? Fresh and that boy?" Undyne asked, a bit of anger in her voice as she mentioned 'Fresh'. Cotton nodded.

"The boy's name is Cray." Cotton added. Undyne looked at him and he explained he'd run into him in the hallway. They nodded, making an 'O' shape with their mouths." I didn't see his eyes though."

"Funny, I didn't see Fresh's either." PJ butted, explained they had lockers next to each other, but Fresh always hid his eyes. The exchanged glances." If they don't like their eyes, then why not just where sunglasses?"

" Hey Fresh?" They heard a childish voice ask. They turned to see Cray and Fresh walking to together, their caps up and staring at each other without shame.

"Yeah? Was is it?" Fresh asked, looking at him with his head turned to the side in a questioning manner. They couldn't see their eyes, because they were so far away, buy they could at least hear their conversation.

"What happens to your eye? It's all purple." Cray said, pointing to right eye. Fresh looked at him confused, slowly dragging his hand across his eye. Fresh looked back at the him baffled and Cray appeared to be rolling his eyes." Oh, are you crushing on someone?! It only does that when you like someone!"

"I could say the same for you!" Fresh shot back, noticing the purple in his brother's eyes. Cray blushed, now dragging his fingers across his eyes gently. Cray shrugged and they two began talking about the new Mew-Mew Kissy Cutie episode.

"Does that mean he might like Al?" Undyne asked with rage. PJ explaimed that Fresh talked to alot of people today, and that's the crush was Al was a one to a hundred, which made Undyne calm down. You see, Undyne had been crushing hard on Alphys since junior high, but had never really been able to confess, and every time she mustered up the courage to tell her, Alphys naturally cute nature made her stutter and turn into a blushing mess.

"Hey, guys? I mean I get we all swing the other way, but when to you think I should, ya know... Confess?" BP asked. PJ thought for a moment. Burger Pants had been craving hard on Nice Cream since fifth grade. Him and NC used to be really good friends, but slowly drifted apart as the years went by. However, BP couldn't forget how he felt.

"Soon. He's a cute nerd, probably going to get flirted with." SG explained. She was one of those tom boy cheer leaders. BP sighed, hanging his head. He's never actually been able to approach the cute bunny without becoming a blushing mess.

"Cotton, do you like anyone?" The question had caught him off gaurd, but what was more surpring was that PJ had asked the question. Cotton didn't have a crush, but he did think a few monsters were cute. Especially Cray. They way he cowered and his his eyes, blushing alot with adorable features. It was impossible for him not to be called cute.

"I mean, I'm not crushing, but a few people are pretty cute." Cotton admitted. Suddenly, Cil ran up and hugged his brother from behind, which PJ was used to.

"So, how's my little bro?" Paper Jam asked Cil, who smiled up at him. Xahji was running after him.

"Cil! We're doing a group photo, we need you on the field!" Xahji explained. Cil, waved good-bye to PJ and his friends, before rushing off with Xahji trailing behind him." Why must you continue to run away?!"

"Hey, Cotton?" BP questioned. Cotton snapped out of his thoughts and drawing his attention towards him." You ok?"

"Ya, I'm fine." Cotton responded.

He just couldn't get Cray's adorable face out of his head.

The End

Chapter 2 is out! So, do ya like it? Do I need to change how some of the characters act? Do you have any ideas for a new chapter? Do you think I'm asking too many questions?

Well, I did just get back from a dentist appointment and I had to sit still for thirty minutes.

Bye~