The End (Final Chapter)

An 'aw' broke out in the crowd of people as Cray and Cotton finished the story. Cray blushed, playing with the wedding ring on his finger. Cotton smiled, leaning over and kissing his loving husband on the cheek.

"Mommy! Are you done with your story, yet?!" Asked a young nine year old girl, her heart eyes shining brightly as she grabbed a hold of Cray's left hand. She tugged at it, a her bottom lip sticking out as she pulled harder. Cray chuckled, standing up and following the small child over to the other children. Cotton watched from afar, his smile widening as he saw the girl, Paint, pull Cray along a path.

"So, that's it?" Alphys asked. She'd gotten over her stutter two years after her and Undyne started dating. Fresh was snuggled up with PJ in the couch, thier little Confetti playing with the other children. They were all gathered for one specific reason. Today was the funeral of simeone very important.

CQ had passed away two months ago.

They were holding her funeral.

Dan, Alphys and Undyne's child, the only double digits child, stood off to the side with a blank stare, a million thoughts running through his head. Suddenly, Aria, Papy and MTT's first child, before Impact, went up to him, putting a reassuring and on his shoulder. Fell and Blue were in sitting together in the kitchen, Goth and Palette we're upstairs playing video games, and Ink and Error were talking about everything. Suddenly, a knock sounded at the door.

Cray was confused, along with all the adults, since everyone was there. Cray and Fresh exchanged looks of surprise as they heard a gruff voice from the other side.

"Hey." Was all the man said. Cray shot up, along with Fresh. Why was their father here? Some when did he care about their mother?! Cray swing open the door with rage, but it all disappeared as he saw what stood in front of him.

It was his father, alright.

In handcuffs with two police officers one other side of him. Fresh also stared, anger and confusion swirling around round in his eyes. He cleared his throat, his eyes watering.

"Is... Is she really...?" He trailed off. Sure, he'd left her, but after that, his whole life fell apart. His sons hated him, the stripper found someone better, and his ex-wife wasn't gonna take him back. He tried desperately to get Fresh come with him, to make his life better. But it ever worked.

"Yes, she is... Why do you care?" Cray snapped, venom lacing his tone. Their father winced, tears gently rolling down his cheeks. Craya ndFresh wee even more shocked and confused than before.

"I'm not fit to be called a father. I'm not sure if you'll ever forgive me, but..." His voice disappeared, before it came back, barely above a whisper but they bother heard it out and clear." I love you."

"Times up." The officer said. He looked back upstairs them and smiled.

"I'll burn in hell one day, and when I do, I hope you are happy in heaven." He said, before turning and walking away. Cray shut the door, flipping back onto the couch as the entire room when silent, except for the sound of the loud children and their blaring toys.

"I wonder what'd she say, if she were here." Fresh questioned, leaning into PJ's chest. Cray shrugged, not really knowing either. It was PJ and Cotton who, in unison, answered her ask.

"Four words..."  Cotton began.

"'I love you, too'?" Fresh asked. They shook their heads.

"Go fuck yourself, bastard."

The End.