Boredom

After the train, they were to arrive at their destination soon. The Sans left, leaving Fresh and Cray to answer all the questions they had. Cotton had the most, but they started again and everyone sat down before it became an unfortunate game of dominos.

"So, mind telling me?" Cotton asked, hugging Cray's waist. Cray looked at Fresh pleadingly, but he only gave a smug smirk in return. Cray shot him a dirty look and Fresh stuck out his tongue.

"Well, you see..." Cray trailed, fidgeting under his curious stare. Cotton leaned his chin on his hand for support and rose an eye brow at his boyfriend.  Cray's sighed in desperation as he slammed his skull down onto the table, making a loud bang and shaking it. Cotton was quick to react. He pulled him up and checked for damage. Finding no injuries, he smiled and let out a breath of relief. Cray laid down on his shoulder, slowly closing his eyes and drifting into what seemed to be a endless slumber.

~

Cray woke up to someone shaking him. He was in a lieing down position, different form the one he fell asleep in. The hands continued to shake him, even after all his groans of protest. Eventually, a voice of absolute annoyance broke through to him.

"Get up!" Fresh shouted for what seemed to be the hundredth time as he violently pulling and pushing Cray to and from him. Cray's snapped open and he let out a strangled cry as he pushed Fresh off. Fresh let out a breath as he slumped against PJ for support. PJ blushed, his face turning a dark violet.

PJ wants used to Fresh being so close so his face was fully flushed. They'd never been this close before. PJ instinctively put his arm around Fresh to keep him steady. He saw a light blue hue dist Fresh's cheeks as he leaned into PJ. Fresh and PJ soon realized their position and quickly separated themselves from the other, blushes quickly spreading across thier faces. Cray only chuckled, Cotton's arm slung around his shoulders.

Tht walked off and we're greeted with a beautiful view. There was a water fall glistening in the midday sun and reflecting a rainbow, parents talking and smiling, children running around freely. It was an almost perfect view. Note: almost. There was a drunk dude flirting with a woman with a ring on her finger. She was clearly disgusted and not interested, and ,well, fucking married. He had an arm around her waist and a seductive glint in his eyes. The woman eventually pushed him away and stormed off.

"What an asshole." Fresh scoffed, walking away from the now finished scene. They arrived at the hotel and were told something every nerd knew would happen. That they'd share with the jock that Mr. Ink saw fit.

Of course, when Mr. Ink heard the job needed to be filled he jumped right in with no hesitation. He needed his ships together and an entire week of sharing a room together would surely do the trick, right? Or, at least strengthen the bonds between them.

That was Mr. Ink's plan.

He'd thought it through.

Well, most of it.

But, back to the story!

Cray flipped into the bed that him and Cotton would be sharing for the next week. It's that he minded, oh no, it's not that, he wasn't exactly sure how to react if Cotton decided to snuggle him. He sighed, flinging his bag across the room as Cotton opened the door. Cotton put his stuff down near Cray's and crawled into bed with him. Cray pretended to be alseep.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Cotton spoke. Cray still pretended to be asleep. He felt soft lips gazed his forehead with little pressure. Cotton had just kissed his forehead." I love you."

After twenty minutes, when Cray was sure Cotton was asleep. Cray opened his eyes and watched as Cotton snored softly. Cray smiled, yawning.

"I love you too, my cotton candy."

~End of Da Chap~

Ta da!! New chapter!!!