Bad Time

You're about to have it. (Sorry!)

Fresh didn't even have to look at his uncles to see their magic, it was radiating off their body in waves. The men in black (ha!) Took a step back in fear, finally understanding their situation. Reaper was the first to step forward, dragging his sythe with him. He reached forward,and touched one of them. Almost instantly, the man crumbled to the floor, dead.

"Anyone else?" Reaper asked, smiling at them with blank, and seemingly endless eyes, his grin never faltering for a second. They shouted, rushing off the train in a panic and sliding down the mountain.

"Holy fuck." Fresh said aloud, immediately covering his mouth after he realized what he said. Cray gave him a funny look, before bursting into laughter. Fresh shot him a glare as the Sans from Fresh Tale walked up to him." You didn't do what you  said you would."

"Didn't have time." The older skelton responded. Fresh shrugged, glancing over at a dying Cray. The others all looked at him blankly, like he did that often." By the way, no cursing. I hate it."

"Please, are you telling me you and sex with Jammy without cursing?" The younger male asked, raising an eyebrow at him. The man blushed a deep, dark blue as he stood up straight, turnings round and walking off the train with his head in his hands.

"This is why you're my favorite." Error said, patting his head like a rabbit. Fresh shot him a glare and stood up, brushing himself off. Ink finally prossced what Fresh had said.

"He did what?!" He screamed charging after him. Fresh and Error sweat dropped. Maybe that wasn't a good idea. Ya think?! Ink's gonna murder me!! Tell him I'm cheering for him.

"So, bet you ten dollars Ink'll drink the red paint in ten minutes." Fresh said as the rest of them stood up. They all crowded around the dead body, except those who knew what was going, which consisted of a laughing Killer, an annoyed Dust, a grinning Cray, and Fresh. Alphys wasn't on their train car.

"Oh my God! He's dead!" Bunny screamed, jumping up and draping herself over Fresh. Now, this is new, but everyone knows Bunny likes Fresh, except Fresh, who's an obvious little fuck and is far too innocent for this cruel and unforgiving world. Which is something PJ wouldn't mind ruining.

"Fresh, sweety! How are you? Get off him slut." Ink said as he ripped Bunny from Fresh's arm. He was dragging a bloodied and knocked out Fresh Sans, or Mr. Fresh. Bunny stumbled back and landed on her ass. She growled up at Ink, who ignored her and continued to talk to a baffled Fresh, who was mentally speaking to Mr. Fresh." You're so cute! No one's touched you have they? You or Cray for that matter. Cray, honey, are you alright?"

"We're fine. I'm sure things will work out." Cray answered. You alright, dude? No. Everything hurts. And I feel numb. I'm so sorry. I forgot Ink was there. It's ok. I've lived through worse.

"Bruh that's harsh." Fresh blurted without thinking. Ink looked at him solemnly. 

"I know, we need to stop Nightmare." Ink spoke with sadness. Fresh nodded, pretending like he was listening to the conversation when in reality, he was having a totally different conversation in general. Killer and Dust watched, occasionally whispering things to each other to make thems laugh. Fresh couldn't exactly balance a mental and physical conversation very well, but lucky, what he said normally agreed with what Ink was saying.

"Ok, what the hell is going on?!" Coach Error shouted in absolute fury. Everyone's attention shifted from whatever they were doing to Mr. Error, who was breathing heavily. The Sanses, Fresh, Cray, Killer, and Dust all exchanged glances. Fresh let out a breath and put his hands in his pockets, giving out a low whistle.

"Well..."

The End

So, yeah. Little, nerdy Fresh is an oblvious little fuck and is far too innocent for this cruel and unforgiving world. Yeah! Bye~