Sin

No, this is not a lemon.

Cotton and Cray were cuddled up on Cotton's couch, his parents out. Cray watched as Sherlock Holmes unwravled the mystery with the weirdest logic that was true. Cotton watched as Cray's eyes shone bright, but seemed to be slightly dull. This caught Cotton's attention, because he always seemed to be holding something back.

"Cray, are you ok?" Cotton asked, pausing the show. Cray looked up at him, confused as to why he would ask that. Cotton stared down at him and Cray quickly understood. He'd seen right through him.

"Well, um, there's something I haven't told you, yet..." Cray admitted, looking off to the side, fearful of judgmental eyes. Cotton cupped his chin, forcing him to look at him. His eyes were curious and understanding, making some of Cray anxiety go away, but not all. Cray wondered if he'd stay with him, even after he told him what happened.

"If you don't-"

"No! I do!" Cray exclaimed, cutting off Cotton's statement. Cotton shifted, waiting for Cray to tell him. Cray fidgited under the pressure if his gaze. Cray's been trying to forget it but he can't get the image out of his head, so he takes in a deep breath and blurts it out.

"I was raped!" 

Silence filled the air and it was killing Cray, since he wondered how Cotton was gonna take it. Cotton suddenly pulled Cray into a comforting hug, rubbing his back. Tears formed in Cray's eyes, and they soon started pouring out and soaking Cotton's shirt.

"Sh, it ok. What happened?" Cotton asked, hoping Cray had enough courage to tell him what happened. Cray gripped into Cotton like his life depended on it. Cotton waited patiently.

"I-I was forced into sex b-by my e-ex." Cray explained, still clutching Cotton. Anger boiled up in Cotton at the thought of his precious little Cray being forced into something like that, into something he obviously didn't want to do." I broke it off and we moved. W-we couldn't press any charges."

"Cray, I promise, I won't ever to do that." Cotton said, squeezing Cray reassuringly. Cray hugged back, afraid if he let go, his ex would come back, and do it all over again. Cotton could feel nothing but rage as he heard a choked sob escape from the mouth of his beloved.

Cotton quickly pulled Cray into a kiss, kissing him roughly, before slowly down into a gentle kiss. His tongue traced the bottom of his mouth, asking for entry. Cray heasititly granted him his wish and their tongues swirled around for a bit. They separted their passion filled kiss with a string of slavia connecting their mouths.

"I love you." Cray breathed, relaxing it his arms. Cotton pulled him closer, so they were cuddling again.

"I love you, too." Cotton responded, planting a kiss atop his forehead. Cray giggled slightly nuzzling him a little. Cotton let out a snort, causing both of them to burst into a fit of laughter. Cray looked at the time, realizing he had to get home.

They exchanged their good-byes and Cray went along his merry way, finally having a weight lifted off his chest. Cotton sighed, knowing if he did get his hands on Cray's ex, he couldn't do anything illegal. It sucked, but that was law. They couldn't press any charges? What kinda bullshit is that?!

Cotton swore he'd protect his little Cray, even if he died doing so. He'd turn to dust before anyone ever hurt Cray again. He'd never let anyone ever hurt him-except his mom.

Who could dare to stop her?

The End

So, I see they're getting shorter, and that's because I'm working on a Killer x Outer NaJ in my drafts. I think I should probably finish this and Glitchy Paint before I publish it.

So yeah, I'm obsessed with this AU.

Problem?