Chapter 1

"Finally!"

You said to yourself after done unpacking your things and doing some chores for about 5 hours. It's already 2:30 pm. You just moved in your new house because it's your birthday present. Yes, your parent are so rich, seems like you're spoilt rich kids right? But you're just 21 years old independent and simple girl. You don't like to spend your parent's money but this is your present so you accept it plus you want to live alone.

"Better I'm going out to take some fresh air."

You fetched your phone and walked out from your house. Then, you see there's garden infront your house. You walked in and sit on benches. This neighborhood really peaceful and silent. It's feel like only you lived in this neighbourhood. Suddenly, you phone vibrate. You took out your phone from your jean pocket and unlocked your passcode. It's message from Hana, your beloved cousin.

Hana❤ : Chae baby, how could you!! Why you didn't tell me you moved in? I only knew this from aunty.

"I already told mom don't tell Hana." You facepalmed and replied the message.

You : I'm sorry. I want to surprise you.

Hana❤ : It's alright, baby. So give me your address. I want to see your new house later. I'm sorry but I've to go now. See you later.😘

You typed your address and sent.

Suddenly, you feel someone next to you. You look beside you and startled because there's handsome guy sit next to you.

"Hi beautiful, are you new here because I never see you before." He look at me and winked.

I ignored him and get up from benches to walked away from him. Suddenly, he hold my wrist and kiss my cheek. I blushed.

D- Did he just kissed my cheek?

Startled by his action, I slapped him. Without I realised, I said sorry to him then run into my house and lock the door. Wait? Did I said sorry to him? But he deserve it. 

"Oh, So that is her house. Nice! See you later, beautiful. You're mine." He smirked while touching his cheeks that you slapped.

Little did you know, he looked at outside your house then he continue walk into his house which is next to you.

Hi, please vote or comment if you like this story. Thank you 😘 - A/n