Chapter 10

Yoongi's pov

The reunion dinner was over. All of us are talking, laughing and walking together to parking lot. I'm glad Chae Ri can get along with us. Finally! I mean FINALLY!! We say goodbye to them. While in car, she still talking about them, about how Jin is so funny yet cute when he's talking about food, how cool Namjoon when he speak english, how good Jhope when he dances and how cute Jimin, V and Jungkook are being maknae line. Why she never praised me?? I want too!!

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" She asked. Doesn't she know that I'm so jealous right now. Yeah, one and only Min Yoongi is jealous rn.

"Call me babe." I said to her while driving. I look at her.

"NO." She rolled her eyes.

"OMG! WHY SHE'S SO CUTE?" I mentally screamed in my mind.

"Don't rolled your eyes!" I said to her.

"Why? This is my eyes and I can do whatever I want." She laughed.

I brake my car and look at her.

"Really? I'm afraid you'll regret it." I said.

"I'm not afraid of you, Yoongi." She chuckled then rolled her eyes again.

I can't control myself anymore when she acted like that and suddenly I kiss her lips. Her lips so sweet and it's feel so magical. I look at her and she seems shocked but she didn't push me. I let go and continue driving. It's really awkward silence between us and I don't why I'm flustered right now, I kissed many girls but I don't feel same, maybe because she is my first love and now I know that I still love her.

Finally we arrived at our neighbourhood, I stopped my car in front her house and we still in silence and awkward.

"T-thank you for tonight." I blushed.

She just nodded without saying anything then walk in her house.

Skip time

I can't stop thinking how we kissed and I hide myself in blanket (Blanket Kick-a/n) because I'm still flustered. I walked through my closet and took out my photo album. I'm glad I still saved her photo that I took before. She still same. My heart still beating same like before. I know it's always her. I smiled when I look at her photo.

"She's back."

Sorry for late updates!! I'm dead when I saw their concept photo + Yoongi's blue hair 😍 but here I am, I'm alive again lmao 😂 Thank you for views and votes (Sorry I can't remember) Can't wait for their comeback!! Tell me are you guys ready for their comeback or not?Ohh! Please vote BTS on Soribada!! I'm begging you guys!! Yes, author nim begging y'all. I love y'all ❤ -A/n