Chapter 5

It's been 3 days after the tragedy, Yoongi offers you to ride his car because he said that he don't want anything bad happen to his worker. Nice excuses! Yeah, you accept because he's your boss. That's all! You also didn't tell anyone about the tragedy especially your parent. They sure extremely worried about you.

"Good morning honey!" Yoongi smirked.

You stared at him. Wow! He look so handsome today with his casual outfit yet cool." You thought.

"I know I'm handsome. Come inside, stare at me as long as you want. I'm yours." He winked. You snapped out reality when you heard his car engine sound and realised what he said just now.

"SHUT UP!" You walked out from your gate and lock it then go inside his car.

"I almost fall in love with playboy." You mumbled.

"Really? But I'm already yours." He smirked.

You embarrassed. This is why you hate yourself. You're too blunt and naive. You thought he can't hear it. You mentally slapped yourself.

"JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVE THE CAR!!"

"Okay honey. Anything for ya!" He smile then focus drive his car.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" You just rolled your eyes.

At Suga's café

"Excuse me, miss, I've ordered Iced Green Tea but my order has not arrived yet." A pink haired guy approach me at the counter.

"I'm sorry sir. I missed your order. Please wait for 5 minutes, I'll sent it."

"Thank you, miss." He smiled at me. He's so charming. I feel my heart beating fast.

After 5 minutes, I go to his table. He thanked me. I go back to the counter and feel like someone staring at me. I ignored the feeling and focused doing my work.

"Chae Ri, Mr. Min calling for you." A girl named Irene called me.

"What do he want?"

"I don't know. Better you go now." She said.

I sighed and walk to upstairs. I knocked the door and heard his voice coming from inside. I walked in close the door.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arm while looking at him.

"Sit." I rolled my eyes and sit.

"Okay. What's now?" I asked.

"I've school reunion tonight and I want you to come with me." He said.

"WHAT? I'm sorry. I can't. You can ask other girls that you hang out with." I was about to leave suddenly he said.

"They're so boring. I don't care. You must come with me. Don't you remember that I saved you." He said.

"Why me?" I sighed.

"You own me. Oh and please wear nicely. " He smirked.

You groans.

This month really makes me busy and restless. I hate my life!!! I'm very very sorry for late updates. - A/n