Chapter 14

After done shopping with Jimin, yeah, he joined us because he don't want to go home yet. We're having fun together and I asked for Jimin's number because he's my friend and who knows I'll asked him about Yoongi, little did I know, Jimin and Ha Na exchanged their number. I just lay myself on bed because I'm too tired but when I was about to sleep, Ha Na came to my room and skipping on my bed to wake me up.

"Go away!!" I groaned and cover myself with my pillow.

"No, you must help me first. Please?" Ha Na begging at me.

"Help you in what? I can't promise you because I'm too tired right now."

"Help me to win Jimin's heart." Ha Na said in confident tone.

"JIMIN???" I shooked. I'm shocked of her because how fast she move on lol unlike me.

"Yeah." She said then flustered and walked out from my room.

"Oh, Before I forget, I already told my mom and aunty that I'm living with you so they agreed because your mom don't trust you lived alone plus WE'RE COUSIN FOREVER!!" She ran while screaming then hug me.

"WHAT!! Not again, mom." I facepalmed.

Yoongi's pov

Finally, I'm home. I missed my bed so much and I miss her. Namjoon was right. I should be honest to my feelings. I wonder where's Chae Ri because today is her offday. I bet she's at home. When I was about to call her, suddenly my phone rings a message. It's from unknown number. I take a look and read.

"Yoongi, I'm back and I miss you. I want to meet you at your cafe."- He Ra

It's from Lee He Ra. Someone who made me become like this. Someone who makes me believe that love is real but she played with it and made my life become miserable.

Hiii, I'm sorry I'm late and I bet everyone mad at me. Mianhamnida 🙏 I'm sorry if this chapter seems boring to you bc I wrote it in boring mood.😅 Sorry once again. Wait for the next chapter. I can't promise y'all when I can update bc I'm busy with work.😭😭 And please.. Don't forget to vote BTS. Yeahh, I'm still mad at M*** but I'm still voting bc I trust my FAMDOM to makes our boys wins!! And OMG!!! THANKS FOR 1.26K!!! ❤❤❤ I can't believe this. I thought this stories will flop.😭😭 Tysm for letting this happened!! I love y'all 💜💜💜- A/n