Chapter 12

Chae Ri's pov

After he thanked me, I walk in my house and quickly run upstairs to my room and burry myself under the pillow. What did just happened to me? I don't know why suddenly I touch my lips and feel my heart beating fast. I never felt like this before. Yeah, not with Daniel. Am I fall in love with that playboy?

On the next day..

"What should I do now? How I'm gonna meet him?" You walking back and forth in your room after you done dolling yourself. Suddenly you heard phone ringing and look at it. Unknown number? Who's this? You answered.

"Hey, are you done yet?" A familiar male voice. It's Min Yoongi!!!

You shocked when you heard his voice. Why he suddenly call me?

"Yeah? I.. I'm done." I stuttered.

"Okay, I'm already at outside. Come faster." He said then ended the call.

I look at my clock. 7.30 am. It's still early, why did he called me? Luckily I already done dress up.

"Relax Chae Ri, take a deep breath, nothing happen last night. Maybe he's drunk. Yeah, just think like that." You calm yourself and walk to downstairs.

After locked my door, I walk then climbed in his car.

"I forgot to tell you last night. I've meeting this morning so yeah fortunately you already done." He said and start drove his car.

"It's.. alright." I said. He seems didn't remember last night. Maybe I was right, he's drunk but why I feel sad? What did I expect from him?

Skip time (bc.. I like it 😂)

While busying at counter, suddenly my phone ringing. It's Hana.

I answered the call.

"Where are you? I'm at outside your house." She asked me. Her voice are so different. Is she crying?

"I'm at cafe rn. It's only one hours left till my shift done." I tell her.

"Tell me what's the cafe's name? I'll wait for you." She asked again.

"Okay, I'll text you the address." I said then ended the call.

I text her the cafe's address. I know something wrong happen to her.

Skip time (again..)

Finally, my shift done and I came to her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her in concern.

"I want to pick you up and sleepover at your house." She said while smiling.

"Okay. Wait, I take my things first." I said then walked to my locker.

She just nodded.

I took out my phone from my pocket and text Yoongi.

You: Hey Yoongi, it's me, Chae Ri. I'll go home with my cousin so I'm not come with you. Btw thanks for the ride.

A few secs later, he replied.

Playboy Yoongi: Okay.

I look at my phone confusedly. What's wrong with him? I never see him today except this morning. Did something happen to him?

Hey, guess who's back? It's me! Finally I got infires from Yoongi!!😂😂
Where I should start? The comeback!!😍😍 Okay, I love all of their songs especially Best of Me. Oh, oh not forget Go Go and Mic Drop. That's are totally my jams!!😎 What's yours? And I'm so proud of BTS and ARMY. New day, new records!! Congratulations!! 🎉🎉🎊 I got myself LY: HER E ver bc I'm broke. I really want all of the ver but nah maybe later. Hahahaha 😂So.. Who do you think I got? It's WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!!❤
I really want to get the love of my life lol but it's okay I got my bias wrecker. I'm still hoping to get Yoongi ㅠ ㅠ
I miss y'all. So forgive me if this chapter seems boring to you and maybe next chap gonna be late updates. I have biggest test on Tuesday. Wish me good luck!! ❤ - A/n