Chapter 3

Skip time

I heard my door bell ringing. I wonder who ringing it because I don't know everyone here except that playboy. I open my door and suddenly, someone hug me.

"Yah! Why it took so long for you to open the door?" Hana said.

"Hana!! I miss you!" I said while hug her again.

"I don't miss you pabo!" She joked.

"Yah!! Come in."

She laughed then she walked in.

We spend time together like talking, cooking and watching movies. Nobody know how weird and crazy I am when I'm with her because we both grow up together.

"Chae, why you didn't tell me that you've hot neighbour living next to you! Luckily I already have a boyfriend. If not, I want to flirt with him. But.. it's okay I give you a chance to flirt with him." She squeal and said jokingly. She always like that even she already have boyfriend.

"WHAT!! Ewww.. NO!! He's playboy!! He think he can get every girls in this world? Nah, I rather die than being together with him. (Girl,are you kidding me?-a/n)" I yelled to her while crossed my arms.

"Okay okay, I'm just joking. Of course I love Ken. You don't have to yelled at me like that." She annoyed at me but I know she didn't mean it.

"But be careful with your words, Chae. We never know." She teased me. This is why I've love-hate relationship with her.

I groans.

"Hey, it's already late. I've to go now." She hug me then I assist her to my door.

"Bye."

"Chae, before I forget, good luck with him." She wink at me then start her car engine.

"I HATE YOU!"

"But I love you, cousin!!! She yelled then leave.

When I was about walked in my house.

"Hey babe, seems like your cousin approved our relationship."

That playboy standing next to me. When did he is here?

"WHAT?"

"Okay, chill. Sorry, I'm just joking. So, you're my new neighbour. I'm Min Yoongi. Just call me Yoongi. What's your name, girl?" He said.

"I don't want to be rude plus I don't know anyone here. Maybe I should be nice to him even he's playboy." You thought.

"Park Chae Ri."

"Okay. You already know my name and now leave." You said to him while waving your hands.

"Good night." He said.

He walked out from my house and go to his.

I gotta sleep now because I start working tomorrow. I'm so excited!

On the next day

At Suga's cafē

"Hi good morning, Chae Ri." Mina approach me. She look so friendly.

"Good morning."

"Here's your uniform. Now, you go change. I want to teach you how to take the order." She said.

You go to restroom to change your outfit.

"Wow! This outfit really look like maid outfit. It's so cute but sexy when I wear it. Omg!" You talked to yourself while watching yourself in the mirror. Thanks to your mom's model genes, you really have good body shape like a model.

Then, you come out from the restroom and suddenly you bumped into someone. You almost fall luckily he grabbed your waist the moment you fell. You looked at a guy who saved you. WHAT!!

"Yoongi?" I surprised because it's him.

"Hi, babe! So you remember my name?" He smirked.

I stared at him because he so handsome and don't realised that Mi Na calling my name.

"Chae Ri, I'm looking for you. I thought you lost." Mi Na said with concern.

Quickly, I released myself and say thank you to him.

"Sorry, Mi Na"

"It's alright! Wow! You're so sexy." She said to me, I blushed then she looked at Yoongi.

"Oh, good morning, Mr. Min." She bowed.

Mr. Min?

"Good morning, Mina." He smiled at her.

"Mr. Min, let me introduce you, this is our new employee, Park Chae Ri and Chae Ri, this is our café's owner, Mr.Min Yoongi." She introduced both of us.

"W-what!!" I shooked.

He just smirked.

Sorry for late updates 🙏-A/n