Chapter 6

It's 3 pm. Yoongi let me to finish my works early today because of his stupid reunion. Mi Na suddenly curious about me and Yoongi.

"Chae Ri, do you and Mr.Min are... something?" She whisper while looking at other worker. I looked at them and they're just smiled at me. I smile back at them.

"What something?" I asked her blankly.

"You know like.. Couple?" She said.

"No." I shaking my head.

"I'm sorry for asking, then why you always going work and home with him?" She asked.

"Firstly, I'm so sorry for telling you that I don't know him. Promise me that you'll never tell anyone else. I'm his neighbour." I whisper.

"What! You're so lucky. Is it fate? I meant being his worker and neighbour? I can't imagine this." She closed her eyes and I don't know what does she imagine. Lucky? Am I? He's playboy.

"Chae Ri, how he's usually at home?Tell me more." She look so excited.

"What are you? His fans?" I asked her.

"Yes. All of workers here really like him including the waiters. He's so handsome, nice, cool and swag boss that I ever met." She praised him.

Yeah, yeah and playboy.

"Are you done?" Yoongi appeard. I mean Mr. Min, that's what I should  called him infront of his workers.

"Y-yes, Mr.Min."

"Come." He walked exit the front door and going to parking lot.

"Tell me more. I'll call you later. Bye." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I just waving my hand. I just knew her about 3 days. She's weird but I like to be her friends.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I wonder if you've started falling in love with me when you heard Mi Na praising me." He start again.

"What? Eww.. No." I said at him while showing my disgust face.

"Eww.. No." He mocking me.

"Don't copy me."

"Okay, honey."

"How many times I told you don't call me that?"

"But I love to call you that." He winked. Suddenly he get closer to me and his lip almost touch my cheek.

"W-what are you doing?"I sturrred.

"You forgot to wear this."He grins while showing the seatbelt and clipped it.

This guy, he's really dangerous man.

After BigHit release Jungkook #Love_Yourself teaser photo, I don't know what to do with my life anymore and please don't forget to vote BTS for both categories on Soribada.- A/n