Chapter 4

"What!!! Café's owner?" You shooked.

"Chae Ri, you know Mr. Min?" Mi Na asked.

"No, I don't know him. Come, let's go, you said you want to teach me right?" You hold Mi Na's wrist and leaving Yoongi alone.

You took a glance at him, he just smirked while looking at you.

*Skip time*

You wipe the cup and glasses in kitchen. It's your first time working so you feel exhausted but still you continue wiping it.

"Let me continue your work. Your shift already done. You may go now." Mina said. I thanked her then rushed to my locker and change my outfit back.

You walked out from the café. The road is very quiet and no car passing through. You brave yourself to walked alone and feel regret when remembered you and your dad's conversation when he said he want to buy a car for you but you don't want it because you know your dad will buy the most expensive car for you even you disagree.

You felt someone following you. You walk fast but suddenly he grabbed your hand and tried to kiss you. You shook.

"LET ME GO!!!" You tried to escape from him but his grip is too strong.

"You're too sexy and I can't help myself. Let me kiss you." He said. You smelled alcohol from his breath. He grabbed your face to let him to kiss you. You tears falling down because you didn't expect your first kiss have to be like this.

"NO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" You screamed and his face almost close to your face. You close your eyes because you're too afraid. Suddenly, you heard him groans and fell on the floor.

You opened your eyes and you see Yoongi. He saved you. You run to him and without thinking you hug him because you're too afraid. You cried on his chest. He hug you back.

"Let me send you home." He said. You nodded and he opened his car door to let you in.

You still cried when remember the tragedy. You looked at Yoongi when he hold your hand while his left hand hold the steering wheel. You feel calm when he did that.

"Thank you." You said.

"No problem. You know I already saved you twice times for today, so you own me." He said while winked at me.

"FINE!!" You rolled your eyes.

"So.. Are we friend now?" He asked.

"YES!!!" You said but deep inside, you feel grateful.

Sorry it didn't turn out well because Wattpad delete this chapter and I've to write it again. 😭 - a/n