Chapter 15

Yoongi's pov

I ignored her message and I don't care if she waiting for me at cafe. I just want to sleep. My sleep is more important than meet her.

Flashback

It was a great night at the club when my classmates, Elena invited me to her party. I accept her invitation because that's the only places I can drunk and forget about Chae Ri. I sat around corner while watching other people dancing because that's not my thing. Suddenly, a girl with long blacked hair sit across me and introduced herself as Lee He Ra. Since that night, my life changed.

After a years later, I never thought that I'll fall in love again. She become my girlfriend. But at the same time, I don't feel happy at all with her. She rarely at home. She said that she's busy with her life as vlogger. She always going trip to another country. Yeah, she likes to travel. I can't stop her because that's her passion but I always feel that I'm in love alone. It's suck you know.

On our anniversary, I take my flight to New York because I know she's here and want to surprise her. Luckily, I've her apartment's key. When I entered in, I never thought that I'm being surprised. I saw her with another man naked while having fun together.

"Yoongi, I.."

"It's over now, He Ra. Happy anniversary." I said while put the red rose bouquet on coffee table, walked out and slammed the door. Since that, I remove her from my life."

I always spend my time at club, drinking and flirting with other girl and broke their heart. I became playboy. All girl are same!! Nothing last forever. They'll come and go from your life.

End of flashback

I heard his car engines. I know he already back. I miss him. I wonder what is he doing now. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate sign incoming message.

Playboy Yoongi : Hey, how are you?

You : I'm fine and WHERE'VE YOU BEEN FOR 2 WEEKS??

Honestly you were worried about him.

Playboy Yoongi : Hahaha aww honey so are you worry about me now? I'm so touched. Don't worry I'm just take a break for awhile.

You : Of course I'm worried about you. I miss you.

You : No, I mean... the others miss you. They always talked about you at cafe.

Playboy Yoongi : So.. you're not miss me but still you're worried about me. I SEE....😎

You're busy texting with him without realising you're smiling.

"I think I'm really in love with a playboy now."

Hiii!! So what do you think about this chapter? It didn't turn out well as I expect because I'm not really sweet type in texting with someone. Maybe that's why I'm single. Hahahaha poor me 😅😅 OH ALSO I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK. I LOVE ALL VER. THE CONCEPT PHOTO!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, THEY'RE LOOK SO PERFECT!!! I WANNA CRY 😭😭😭 NOW I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH VER I SHOULD BUY!! I ONLY AFFORD BUY ONE VER. 😩😩😩
Okay, hope your enjoy and wait for the next chapter. See yaa. 😉