Chapter 7

Yoongi asked me to get ready before 6pm. My mind only think the black dress that I've bought before but I never wear.

Quickly, I grabbed the dress from my closet and run to bathroom and change

Quickly, I grabbed the dress from my closet and run to bathroom and change. I pulled my hair into high bun and wear a little makeup and grabbed my black handbag. Simple! 

"Done!" I'm talking to myself while looking at mirror. I walk to downstairs and wear my black heels. I lock my door and headed to Yoongi's house.

It's already 5:50pm. I ring his doorbell several times but he's not open the door. I guess he's not done yet. Wow! Is that means I am gentleman now for waiting for him? That's really hurt my pride. Suddenly, my phone vibrate. I took out my phone from my bag and see incoming call from Mi Na. I answered.

"Tell me more about Mr. Min." She said in excited tone.

"Omg, this girl. Yeah, just what you said. He's handsome, cool, nice and swag boss ever."

"I mean.. He as your neighbour."

"He's just quiet neighbour. That's all. Okay, please don't ask me about him again. I'm not his stalker." I said to her and still wondering why Yoongi not opened his door.

"Hahahaha. Okay, I'll never ask you again. I'm afraid you'll think me as his stalker now. So, what're you doing? Oh, I forgot to ask why did you leave earlier?" She asked.

Should I or not telling her about the reunion?

"He asked me for a company to his reunion dinner." I sighed.

"He? Who?" She asked. Still don't know what's happen.

"MIN YOONGI!!" I said almost yell.

Speak of the devil, suddenly he's appeared infront me.

"Yes?" He smirked.

I look at him. Wow, he's really look different? I mean, he's not look badass like usual.

Little did I know, I stared at him too long and not realised that I still oncall with Mi Na

"Hello, Chae Ri? What's happen? Are you okay? Hello?" She asked in worried.

"Yeah yeah. I'm okay. Mi Na, I've to go now. Talk to you later." I ended the call.

"Wow, you really stared at me. Already falling in love with me?" He smirked.

"What the.. I thought ghost in front of me." I rolled my eyes.

He smirked.

"I'm not gonna lie. You look so beautiful. Sorry for let you waiting me at outside." He said while staring at me.

"Yeah, thanks and you look great with that suit. It's alright." I said to him. I don't why suddenly I feel blushed when he stared me.

"Come, let's go." He opened the car door for me. Why he's acting so weird?

Skip time

There are so many people come to the reunion. Now, I just sit alone observe everyone in this room. Some of them are talking, laughing and some of them were flirting. Yoongi left me alone and busy talking with his friends. I wonder why did he take me with him when he actually have friends?

"Chae Ri? Is that you?"

I look up and surprised.

Please vote and comment. Thank you 💜 - A/n