Chapter 16

While busy doing closing task for cafè, suddenly I feel something strange in my stomach and lower part. My bad day! I know my period are coming! Nobody is here. It's just me and Yoongi.

"Ugh..". I sit down on floor trying to hold the pain. I hate it everytime my period coming, I've period pain.

"Chae Ri, are you okay?"

I got surprised that Yoongi come. Oh my god, how I'm gonna tell him?

"Umm Yoongi, I need to go home now." I looked at him while holding my stomach. He nodded, he seems understand me.

"Okay, wait for me in car and here's my keys. Let me switch off the light and lock the door first."

I nodded and walked outside the càfe. Then Yoongi came and quickly start his engine car.

He stopped his car at convenience store and tell you to wait. After a min later, he come back with something wrapped in plastic. Hey, why it's looked so familiar. Wait! Is that tampon?!

"Here" he gave me the tampon.

"How did you know?" I asked him. My cheek so flushed because I feel so embrassed and I can't even see him. How did he know I'm having my period?

He just keep focusing driving his car without say anything.

"Hey, thanks for this things." You finally speak after 5 minute being silent while showing the plastic.

"Don't mention it." He said.

You just nodded.

"You're my girl and I will do anything for you." He continued and winked at me while showing his gummy smile.

"Not again Yoongi ah!" You spoke almost like shouted because you can feel your face burning red like tomato after seeing his gummy smile.

He chuckled when he see you shy. He like that.

This guy really dangerous man!!

Third pov

Namjoon sitting in the restaurant after meet his long time bestfriend. While scrolling his screen on cellphone suddenly 168cm height girl approach him.

"Namjoon, is that you?" said the girl.

Namjoon taking off his cellphone while look up who is the girl approach him.

"Lee.. Hera?"

"Yes, you're still remember me. I'm back!" She said while looking so excited.

"Where is the other boys? It's been 5 years already I don't see them. I miss them." She continued.

"The boys being busy lately. Jin busy with his modeling carrier,  J-hope and Jimin busy with their dance class, V and Jungkook studying college taking Art for their Master." Namjoon said.

"How about Yoongi?" She asked.

"Well, he been better as always after you leaving him. How about you, Hera? I heard that you want to engaged with that guy that always with you during the travel trip." Namjoon stated.

"Me and Josh already broke up. Actually, I can't move on from Yoongi. I want him back. I want his love again. I still love him." She said.

Namjoon was silent. He actually doesn't really like Lee Hera. He know how she is. She just love someone not because of love but because she doesn't want to feel lonely and at the same time she love partying. She just don't want to feel lonely.

Hi, hello? 😁 I'm back after being super extremely busy because of work.😭 I don't know whether you all still reading this book or not. All I want to say, thank you so much for your love on this book 💜 I'll try my best to finish this book. Hopefully you all take care yourself during this pandemic 😊 Don't forget to wear your mask, wash your hands and use hand sanitiser. ☺️ Oh!! and I  can't wait for Life Goes On.😍😍😍 When it released, don't forget to stream Life Goes On. Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜