Chapter 13

It's been 2 weeks Hana stayed in my house. The reason she stayed is she broke up with Ken because she caught Ken sleep with slut aka her bestfriend.  Her bestfriend!! That bastard and slut! Istg if I see them, I'll kill them who dare make my precious cousin cried. 2 weeks also means I don't see Yoongi. I don't see him even in the café and his house. He never back to his house. Where's he? Another girl's house? Hmph, I hate him.

"CHAE!!" Hana screamed directly in my ear.

"WHATTT!!" I look at her with death glare.

"I called you for about hundred times but you never answered. Let's go shopping!" Hana asked.

"Shopping? I thought you will stayed on your room thinking and crying about Ken?" I asked her blankly.

"Yeah, I know I'm angry and crying for almost 2 week but now it's time for me to move on. Please don't mention him anymore." I see her with those sad eyes.

"Ohh, I'm sorry cousin. Yeah, let's make him regret for doing you like this. You deserve better. We should celebrate this. Let's go!!" I excitedly said to her.

She just nodded and smile. I'm so happy that she's not cried anymore.

Skip time

We're at mall and we decided to eat first because Hana is so hungry. While sitting and looking at menu, I spotted someone sat behind Hana. He looked down while typing something on his phone and he's look so familiar. I'm waiting for him to look up and ohh it's Jimin. He look at me and waving to me then he come to our table.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

"Sure!" Both me and Hana said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I supposed to meet my friend here but he cancelled it because he want to pick up her fiancé at airport. Ohh, who's this? Your sister?" He said while smiling at Hana.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce you. This is my cousin, Hana. Hana, this is my friend, Jimin." I said. Hana and Jimin just shaking hands while smile shyly to each other.

"Ohh I thought she was your sister because you guys look almost same, btw Chae Ri, how's Yoongi? I never saw him because I'm so busy with my dancing class." Jimin asked me. Jimin also don't know where's he?

"I never see him. I bet he must be busy too." I said with smile while hiding my sad face. I miss Yoongi.

Yoongi's pov

"Until when you want avoid her?" Namjoon asked.

I just stared blankly at my monitor. It's almost 2 weeks I spend my time at my studio. My second home.

"I don't know Namjoon." I brushed my hair confusedly. I told Namjoon that I kissed her. It's makes me want her so bad but I don't know why. I feel that I don't deserve her. I'm just afraid that I'll lose her.

"I think you should meet her. If you really love her, don't wait too long." He said. I don't know what to say anymore.

"I think I should go now. Think again, hyung." Namjoon patted my shoulder then leave me.

I try myself to focus by doing music but I can't. Honestly, I miss her but still that guilty feeling haunting me.

Hiii, helloooo.. Sorry for late updates. So.. BTS being nominated for 6 categories on MAMA. I tried to vote but damn M***, you should fix your sites!! Okay, I really hope we can win all the categories because our boys deserve it and add more trophies in their bag!! ❤💕💕 ARMY Fighting!! Let's show our strong power!! 💪💪💪- A/N