viii.

"Ugly nigga finally returned home!"

Algee rolled his eyes at Keith's comment while getting out his small bag of luggage from the back seat.

After the whole ordeal with the nudes and messages, Amani texted Algee to go fuck himself and that she never wanted to speak to him again. He was devastated. She finally knew the truth about him and Diane. Algee didn't know how long it'll be before she tells him that it's over and to leave. He was hoping she'd look past that and work things out, but from the looks of things, he doubted it.

"I ain't in the mood, fake Jesus. Because of your fucking stunt with Yazz and those damn messages, she doesn't even wanna speak to me anymore. So you win, she can get with that Denzel nigga," He mumbled, walking past the angel with his head down.

"What you should be saying is thank you," Keith crossed his arms as he stared at the other. "I helped yo dumbass out,"

"You helped me out!?" Algee threw down the bag of clothes, stomping towards Keith until he had gotten close. "Because of you, she doesn't even wanna see me right now. You see her car here? No! She's dodging me because of yo stupid ass!"

Keith placed a hand over his chest as he leaned back a bit at the choice of words Algee was spewing at him. He couldn't contain himself anymore as he started laughing as hard as he could, doubling over from being too joked out. Algee, on the other hand, was mad as hell and completely lost.

"Why are you laughing? This shit ain't funny, Keith. She left me!"

"Shut yo ass up. She ain't leave you, she went out. And trust me, you should not be mad at the shit Bryshere showed her," Standing up straight as he held his stomach, Keith wiped off the single tear that was about to drop, catching his breath.

"See, this is how you died in the first place! You never take things seriously," Algee was fuming by now, and this made Keith's whole expression changed.

"What you tryna say? I don't love my sister?" Keith gave Algee a death glare, his thick eyebrows furrowed together.

"You think this is showing her love? Ruining her love life?"

"Nigga you did that by yourself when you slept with that Kermit the Frog looking bitch," Keith pointed towards the room window that belonged to the girl. "In case you forgot, she sleeping in yo shit! I ain't cause that,"

"I don't even care anymore. You got what you came here for. To split us up. Now get the fuck outta my face," Algee turned around and picked up his things before going inside, slamming the door shut. He was about to go up to his bedroom - or the guestroom, when Diane's head popped up from the couch.

"Damn, could you be any louder? It's like 9 something at night, chill nigga," Diane commented, rubbing her eyes.

"You win," He mumbled, looking at her as he leaned his head against the front door. "She doesn't want me anymore."

Diane quickly got up from the couch, holding her huge stomach as she made her way over to him.

"What you mean?"

"You heard me. We're through. She won't even speak to me," Algee pulled himself together while brushing against her shoulder as he went to the kitchen.