x.

The sound of a raggedy air conditioner was surrounding the room he was currently lying in, the different voices being heard from the TV as he flipped through the multiple channels. He looked down at his shirt, the blood still there. He couldn't believe that he was so close to having gotten shot, to have ended up in Keith's position. It spooked him nonetheless. He managed to have laid down on the ground just in time, too. From the way the bullet was aimed, he could've easily been hit.

Algee ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head before turning off the TV altogether. Yesterday was a damn disaster. His other phone was ringing off the hook, people trying to see and find out if he was the one that got hit. Keith hadn't bothered him since the whole altercation and bringing up his death. He doesn't blame him. He was heated surely, but he had no fucking right to be. After all the stuff her confessed to Amani, comparing that one kiss and her stripping to his shit, it was like she ain't do anything wrong.

Woody had texted him just a minute ago, only to tell him that he gone be on the news telling his life story. Elijah didn't bother reaching out to him. He knew that he was in the wrong as well. He got Amani the job and knew Algee was cheating behind her back. He could've prevented all this from happening, but he was glad that there were no more secrets going on between the two.

Instead of going home, Algee checked into a motel not that far from the club after being checked up on by paramedics after they noticed the blood on him. He couldn't bring himself to go back to the house and be met with Amani nor Diane. His marriage was gone, he was stuck with Diane for the next 18 years, he could've lost his life, and he stuck with an annoying ass ghost bothering him. Lying back on his bed, he huffed out air while covering his face.

"What else could go wrong?"

"I could set your ass up in flames, you fake motherfucker," Algee sat up once hearing Keith's voice. He looked over at the wooden desk in the motel room to see the Angel sitting on top of it, his arms crossed.

"Look, Keith-"

"Look, Keith," He mocked, his eyes crossing before going back to normal. "Ain't no look, you dummy. My sister is in hysterics right now," Keith pointed out, jumping off the desk to stand in front of the man laying down. 

"She'll get over everything," Algee responded, rolling his eyes.

"You flew the fucking rat out to Paris! You blame her for my death! Who in their right mind would get over that so fast?" He smacked his lips while grabbing a pillow from the chair next to him and tossing it Algee.

He let the item sit on his face for a few seconds while mumbling something under it before taking it off, setting it next to himself as he sat up. Keith stared down at him, shrugging his shoulders.

"So that's it? You letting her go? You ain't gonna try to win her back?" Algee looked up in Keith his eyebrows risen up, a small chuckle being heard from his throat. 

"Why bother? I ain't shit remember, or did you forget?" He stood up, going into the conjoined bathroom and running water from the sink. He splashed some water on his face, back turned towards Keith as he looked at himself in the mirror, shaking his head.

"How could I, Mr. Speak Yo Mind?" Algee rolled his eyes, grabbing the small towel from the rack above the toilet to wipe his face. Keith yanked the towel from him, Algee getting agitated and reaching for it.