Chapter Four

1 DAY AFTER ACCIDENT

Lauren Jauregui was in critical condition. She had 5 broken ribs which punctured her lungs. Lauren was in a deep coma as the doctors took her in the hospital. The woman immediately went into surgery.

As soon as Lauren's parents were informed of the accident, they flew to Montreal right away. The Jaureguis, now nervously waiting for news of their daughter's surgery, were sitting in the waiting room. The room was nearly empty. There was only a petite young woman sitting in front of them. The woman looked very worried and lost within herself.

"Mr and Mrs Jauregui?" a doctor said as he came in.

"Yes!" the worried parents said as they stood up.

"I'm Dr. Sorg. Lauren is going to be fine. There were complications and predicaments, but she's okay. She is still in a coma, but her vitals are healthy. You may go see your daughter at any time-,"

"OH THANK GOD! SHE'LL BE OKAY!!," Clara screamed out.

"Lauren is in room 98," Dr. Sorg said.

Before running to the room, the parents noticed the woman in the waiting room looking down and muffling her sobs. They sounded like cries of relief. Clara or Mike didn't look deeper into it because their daughter was their biggest business at the moment.

Entering room 98, the air was crisp and thin. Lauren was laid on the bed, with tubes polluting her nasal and oral cavities. 

"I can't stand seeing her like this," Mike said as he took his daughter's left hand in his.

"Me either, but she'll be fine. All we can do now is love her back to reality," Clara answered.

Clara and Mike both sat at opposite ends of the hospital bed and looked at Lauren.

"It's okay my baby. I know it must all be very scary for you, but things are better than you may think. You will be okay. We are next to you. We are here for you," Clara said as tears fell down her chin.

Mike cupped Lauren's face and whispered in her ears.

"Hi my little angel. It's me, but you probably know that already. You're looking pretty decent at the moment. You should definitely do a beauty video and post it. Okay. Now here's the serious part of my message to you. I love you. I know you'll come back soon. We left the visitations open to your room so that any of your new friends may come support you here. I love you so much baby," he told her.

Spending hours with Lauren, the two adults decided to go sleep at their hotel room and visit tomorrow.

Seeing Clara and Mike walking past the waiting room, the woman previously sitting quickly rose to her feet and directed herself to room 98.

Hey guys. Thank you for the support. It means a lot to me. I will update frequently so stay posted! Take care of yourselves and others! The goodies are coming!