Chapter Twenty-One

"FUCK! LAUREN WHAT DID YOU A YOU JUST DO??  YOU DUMBASS!" Lauren screamed as she stormed up the stairs.

The Latina packed a bag, took her pet fish, and emptied all the food they had. She looked around the apartment and once she was satisfied, she locked the door and walked down to the building's front entrance.

She called a cab and entered it once it arrived. She only said one word.

"Airport."

2 years later

"Hey honey, did you get Mr. Rai's notice?" Camila asked. "No baby," a woman answered. "I'll be in the back yard, come join me," Camila winked.

Camila lived in Pattaya. It's a city located on Thailand's eastern Gulf coast and it's known for its wonderful beaches. Camila and her wife lived in an exquisite modern home, with a premium view of the Gulf.

"Hey Camz. You're still in love with that view uh? I am too," Camila's wife laughed. Camila turned around. "I am Lauren."

Camila and Lauren were two very successful writers. They wrote international stories and articles. Lauren tackled on the social issues and political corruptions while Camila found her voice in writing books about love.  Camila was a best-selling author and Lauren was a respected columnist.

"I'm sad to be leaving this place, but it's time we go back home," Camila smiled. Her contract was coming to a close in 5 days and she was free to go back to Montreal.

Her green eyed wife approached her and hugged her from behind. Lauren snuggled her face in Camila's neck. "I love you," Lauren whispered. Camila turned around and smiled. 

"I love you too Lauren."

One chapter left. Low key sad it's ending. Thank you for reading! Sending love to all of you!