Chapter Fourteen

Lauren (1:57 am): What do you mean Camila?
Camila (1:58 am): Shouldn't you be sleeping Ms. Jauregui? It's quite early to be awake...
Lauren (1:58 am): Well for starters, you keep bothering me Camila. Sleep is impossible with you spamming me. Stop playing okay. I'm getting tired of this game.

Camila was in it to win it. She was fuelled by envy. She wanted to scream at Lauren and hit her, but she also wanted to hold her and make up. It was all very confusing. Camila was laying in the hotel room bed. It wasn't as comfortable as Lauren's.

Damn. Camila missed Lauren. Badly.

Camila (2:00 am): Spam? Really Lauren? That's a little exaggerated don't you think? The airport has really nice plants by the way. Didn't like the revolving door but it was nice once I got out...
Lauren (2:00 am): Camila.
Lauren (2:01 am): What airport?
Lauren (2:01 am): Camila?
Lauren (2:01 am): CAMILA!
Lauren (2:02 am): I can see that you're reading my texts.

Camila liked this. She liked giving Lauren a piece of her own medicine. She continued to play.

Lauren (2:02 am): Jesus Camila.
Lauren (2:05 am): Where are you?
Lauren (2:05 am): CAMILA! God you are such a bitch right now.
Lauren (2:07 am): Seriously?
Lauren (2:10 am): I can't believe this. I'm done.

Camila certainly didn't want to lose her grip on Lauren so she intelligently lured her back in.

Camila (2:10 am): I'm in Zurich Lauren.
Lauren (2:11 am): WHAT?
Lauren (2:11 am): ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Camila (2:12 am): Not at all Ms. Jauregui. I'm staying at the Belleveur hotel.

Lauren didn't answer for a while. "Was that too much information? Shit. What if she's coming for me? Is she violent? Wait. No. Lauren wouldn't do that. Right? Not to me..," quavered Camila.

Lauren (2:36 am): You must be kidding me.
Camila (2:37 am): What Lauren? Are you shocked? The LAUREN JAUREGUI! Wow! Who would've known! My, my my! Grow up. I thought that phase was over by now.
Lauren (2:40 am): What room are you in?
Camila (2:40 am): Room? What's a room?
Lauren (2:41 am): CUT THE SHIT. NOW. Don't make me go down to administration to find out.

Camila started panicking. Going down to administration? "Is Lauren in this damn hotel too?"

Camila (2:43 am): You're here aren't you?
Lauren (2:43 am): Great reasoning Sherlock. Room number. Now, Camila.

Before the girl could even think about it, she texted Lauren her room number.

Camila (2:43 am): 549.

"FUCK!" Camila stammered as she ran to the door and make sure to lock it before Lauren came. To her bad luck, Lauren beat her to hit. The older woman forced the door open and locked it behind her. She had fire in her eyes. Camila's rage was nothing compared to Lauren's.

A/N: Okayyyy.... If sexual/imitate scenes disturb you, scroll down to -END- to skip it. Now ladies and gentlemen, let's get right into it.

Lauren violently shoved Camila on the wall. "What the fuck was that for Lauren?" Camila shouted. "Shut up Camila. Now." Lauren hissed.

The two girls looked at each other for what seemed like forever. The first to break the staring was Camila.

The smaller girl quickly walked to Lauren and pushed her on the wall. Lauren stumbled and grabbed Camila by her shirt. She pushed her back against the closed hotel room door. "Are you fucking done now?" Lauren scolded.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Camila muttered out with anger. The younger girl grabbed Lauren by the hips and turned them around, switching their positions. Lauren was now the trapped one.

Before any of the two could process the situation, Lauren harshly grabbed the back of Camila's head and captured her lips in her own.

Lauren never kissed anyone. In fact, neither did Camila.

To Lauren, even in the violence of the kiss, felt the spark. Camila had such thick lips... She just wanted to bite them, so that's what she did.

Lauren lifted Camila up into her arms and bit her bottom lip, pulling her head pack and releasing Camila's lip. A loud pop filled the room. They both stared at each other. "I fucking hate you." Camila snapped.

Lauren smiled and pushed Camila on the door. Camila engulfed Lauren into another passionate kiss.

Camila felt the fire. These feelings were new to her and she was hooked. Lauren was like poison. The taste Lauren left on her lips always made her want more.

Lauren let the smaller woman down and let her hands wander up to Camila's breasts. The kiss heated up. They both pushed harder against each other.

Lauren suddenly broke the kiss and placed her lips on Camila's neck. Once she kissed up to her pulse point, Camila's breath got stuck in her throat. "Lauren..," Camila silently moaned out with lust. Lauren took it as encouragement and decided to up her game. She alternated between sucking and licking on Camila's neck.

It was driving Camila crazy. She couldn't succumb this easily.

-End-

Camila grabbed Lauren and pushed her off.

"I'm in love with you Camila Cabello," was all Lauren managed to say before Camila roughly grabbed her hips and vigorously pushed her on the bed.

"Shut up Lauren. Now."

Hey y'all. That was something to write. I've never written anything like it, I hope it wasn't too much of a cringe for you and somewhat realistic. I was internally dying because I didn't know how to thoroughly describe their intimacy. I hope imagination filled in the blanks. Who knew they'd be so enraged and violent. Camila does like it a little rough, but not too much, maybe just enough! 😂 Thanks for reading! Give me your reactions! Also, I'm team #CamilaTops 😂 Take care everyone!