Chapter 12

They ate without complaining and Nick announced that we're going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. And his parents were scheduled to meet his sister today in some park. So I have a whole free day. I walked into his office after I saw his parents out. He smiled and nodded.

"You seem busy today?"

"This, this is considered a slow day."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope." He took off his blue tooth and walked over to me. I wanted to kiss him.

"Thank you for breakfast."

"Uh no it's my job."

"It's not, but thank you."

He came closer to me. The heat of his body radiated off onto me. He wrapped his hand around my waist. "Uh...." I couldn't say anything. He got closer nearing my face. I started shivering. "Wear something nice tonight." And then moved away with his lips brushing my cheek. I smiled and walked out. "I'm also going for a swim." I heard the door and jerked up. I felt like I was sprinting to the door but I wasn't. I opened it and it was Claire.

"Oh my god, hi."

"Hey, I came to take some paper work to this big law firm."

"Why?"

"He's gonna be sued if I don't."

"Uh okay."

"Can you bring me a really nice cocktail dress when you come back please. I have to manage the house down here.

"You only wear cocktail, when you're on a date."

"It's not a date, but more of a fancy dinner with him and his parents." She walked into her office and grabbed a thick file.

"Alright nothing too sexy, but you know sexy enough that he'll want to sleep with you."

"No, no sleeping with anyone."

"Alright pussy, I'll get something cute."

"Thank you."

She walked back out and said "love you, have fun, be safe."

"You too, good luck." I close and lock the door and he's standing out of the hall staring at me with a towel in his hand.

"Join me?"

"What?"

"In the pool. Swim."

"Uh can't don't have a bathing suit."

"I'll get you one."

He walked back in and after some clattering he walked out with shorts and a big shirt.

"I'm not wearing that."

"Alright its coming out of your paycheck."

"Are you blackmailing me to swim."

"Yes, yes I am." He threw the clothes at me and I caught it. I went to the bathroom whilst bumping his shoulder. I changed and walked out. I noticed he wasn't there so I went to the backyard. He stuck his head out of the water.

"You look hot."

"Shut up."

"No seriously, my god you look hot."

"I'm gonna hurt you." I stuck my feet in the water and he swam over.

"I said swim not bath in the sun."

"I am. See." He placed his hands on my thighs and looked up at me. He grabbed my arms and pulled me in. "I can't swim!"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me up. "Don't worry I have you." He said.