Chapter 13

His deep blue sea eyes glinted in the sun. His face radiated a lot of heat. He leaned in. I didn't hesitate. His lips touched mine. He didn't lose his grip and I kept my arms wrapped around his neck. He lifted me up back on the patio. I slid on the ground and I leaned back and he pushed himself up and out of the water. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled.

Nick

I studied her face then I went in and kissed her again. I felt something deep in my gut. My hand slipped under her wet shirt and she froze. "Uhm." She sat up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"I know." I jumped back in the pool and swam some laps when I heard her get in.

"You know I can teach you how to swim."

"Uh yeah cool, is it coming out of my paycheck."

"No that'd be evil." I walked over to her and she wrapped her arms arms around my neck.

"Okay." I let go of her waist and she was floating hanging on to my neck.

"Now paddle your legs."

She started paddling and I started moving.

"Alright now I'm going to go around to your waist and hold on to you." I went around her while still putting my hand on her abdomen. Push your arms against the water. She was swimming and I slipped my hands off her and she swam to the other end and then she spun around. "So what'd ya think?"

"Good job." She hung onto the edge of the pool and I swam over to her and grabbed her by the waist. She shrieked. I lifted my head and she smiled. And looked at me and leaned in. She kissed me. I held onto her now, she let go of the railing. She pulled away. "This is a no sex kind of ordeal."

"Yeah okay." I kissed her again. This time roughly. She spun around and my head hit the railing, but I was fine. She let go and walked out and ran to the house. I followed her in. I heard the door. I walked over to it.

"Uh hey mom. Dad."

"You're wet."

"I just swam."

"Oh."

"Nick." I spun my head around and saw Cassie.

"Uh my parents are here." She walked into the hallway and ran. "She swam too." They went to their bedroom. I walked into my bedroom and she took off her shirt. I stepped back creaking the wood. She spun around and clung to her chest. "Oh god."

"It's fine." I looked away. She ran to the bathroom. I picked up her shirt and went to the washing machine. I heard the shower turn on and I waited on a bench that I placed in case of things like these.

Things like these. I thought these things could never happen. I actually meet a nice girl. The girl I fell in love with was a little thinner had a more chiseled face. Cassie was chubby, but not fat or obese, she was "thicc." God what has the media done to me. But Cassie had curves and a round face, cheekbones and long lashes with brown chocolate eyes. She had a mole above her lip on the right side. It was small and light. It almost looks like a freckle. Which she had. Light on the cheekbones and a couple on her nose.

"Nick, what are you doing out here?"

"Um uh waiting for Cassandra to get out of the bathroom."

"You guys are a couple you can go inside the bathroom with her, come on you have to get ready for dinner tonight."

"Alright, thank you mother." I got up and knocked lightly.

"I'll give you something to believe in!" I heard when I opened the door.

"Just give me..." She sang again. I heard some thumping.

"I'm a songbird with a new track."

"Cassie!"

"Nick?!"

"Yes."

"Hi, whatcha ya doin in here?"

"My mom caught me standing outside, and what are you singin?"

"Um its called something to believe in by Young the Giant."

"Never heard of it."

"Its like this intense rock pop thing." I grabbed my phone in my room and typed in the song and connected to the bluetooth speaker. It played and she stuck her head out from the shower. "Thanks." "Now no lookies." She grabbed the towel and hopped out and wrapped it around herself.

"Peeking?"

"No." I shut my eyelids and felt wet hands trace my back.

"Open em now." I spun around and she looked up at me. She stretched her head to reach mine and pecked my lips.

"We gotta get ready." I went to the shower and turned it on.

"Oh look you didn't use all the hot water."

"I'm not that evil." She wrapped her head with a towel. I got in and took off my shorts.

Cassandra

I dried my face with another towel. I wiped the mirror and looked at myself. I saw his silhouette in the shower curtain.

"Nice butt."

"How do you see it?"

"I don't, you're very curvy for a guy."

"Shut up." I giggled. I saw his phone and asked "Nick what's your password?"

"Why?"

"I need your phone to call Claire."

"Okay, it's uh 280980."

"Why those numbers?"

"Random picking."

"Huh." I type it in and his screen saver was him and his ex. "Can I change your screensaver?"

"Whatever you want."

"Cool." I held up the phone, at a provocative angle I took a selfie. And clicked set as home screen. I clicked the phone app and called Claire. "Claire hey, can you bring my makeup bag and a nice cocktail dress ASAP."