That Tim Hortons Kid

You were on a break while on set for an upcoming film with Wyatt.

Your older brother was on set with you and was sitting near you. Wyatt came over and you both start having a conversation as your brother tried not to pay attention.

Suddenly, Wyatt asks you who you had a crush on. Your brother turned around to you and started smiling a mischievous smile.

Your brother knew that you liked Wyatt. You start to panick as you try and find an answer.

Your brother opens his mouth but you covered it before anything could come out.

Panicked, you responded with the guy that was sitting behind you when you guys went to Tim Hortons yesterday.

Wyatt nods knowingly with a slight disappointment on his face.

That night at the hotel, Wyatt let you take his phone for a little while. You decided to go through his messages. You found a text message that he sent to Jaeden saying that he had a crush on you.

Text Message

Jaeden: Soooo, who is it?

Wyatt: y/n

Jaeden: I knew it. I saw it in the way you look at her. Well, I can't blame you. She is something.

Wyatt: Um. Ok.

Later Wyatt came back with the most worried look on his face. He forgot that you could've seen his conversation with Jaeden.

He saw what you were reading and immediately apologized.

You told him that you really like liked him too but was just afraid to tell him.

"That's a relief" said Wyatt

"I thought that you really liked the guy from Tim Hortons." He followed up.

"I really like you" he said

"I really like you too" you replied as Wyatt came over to you and have you a hug.

A/N:
I was actually driving to Ontario once and we stopped by at an Onroute. There was a Tim's and there was this kid who was sitting at the table behind me. He was kind of cute.