Friends?

It was midday in sunny California. School was in motion. Unfortunately, y/n had just moved to a new school.
It was the start of something new.
"You'll be fine. Psych. It'll probably be horrible." Said your new next door neighbour who decided to walk you to school. Luckily, you landed a great next door neighbour.

"Thanks for the encouragement Will." You remarked.

*At school*
"Here you are. The office, Mrs/Mr. (Principal's name) will accompany you and help accomodate you into our 'wonderful' school. If ya need me you know where to go." Will told you in a comforting way.

In just a second you opened the door to the office and walked up to the front desk. Right there in front of you stood the principal.

"Y/n y/l/n, welcome to our school." Holding a lot of papers, your principal shoved them into your hands.

"Thanks." You replied.

"Here's your schedule and other papers that need to be signed and returned as soon as possible." Swiftly, the principal escorted you to your first class.

"Since you weren't there for homeroom, I'm taking you to your first class, that is.... Math."

Speed walking in front of you, your principal stopped at the door.

"Ms. Luiz, you have a new student."

As you stared at the class in horror out of being scared, you walked towards Ms.Luiz who nicely pushed you to the front of the class.

"Hi, y/n, welcome to the school. Please introduce yourself to the class!" She said as if it was a good thing.

Your heart sank to your throat as you tried to say something.

"My name is y/n y/l/n, I'm from (wherever)."

Your heart sank when you said that you knew that it was the worst way to lay a first impression.

"That's good to know Ms. y/l/n. Let's see... You can sit next to Mr. Oleff right there to your right."

You shifted all the way to the back of the class. Once you got closer to Mr.Oleff you discovered that his name was Wyatt.

"Hey, he's kind of cute." You thought.

Wyatt turned towards you and have out a hand. "My name's Wyatt."

You shook his hand and repeated your name.
"Oh. I'm y/n. I'm new to California." You told him.

"That's cool. Hey so I don't want to rush things but I think your kind of cute. Can we be friends?" He asked.

"Yeah. We can be friends." You replied.

"Shhhhhhhh." Shushed Ms.Luiz.

"Yeah Wyatt, I don't know if you notice or not but we can all hear you back here." Said Will from behind you.

For the rest of the day, your nerves were calmed because you knew that you had a friend. You knew that you wouldn't be as lonely as you thought.

The rest of your year was spent hanging out with Wyatt with Will sometimes there joking around or something similar to that.

A/N
Alright. I'm settled into school. 2 weeks down, way too many more to go!😓😢😭