Slate/Notebook

Inspired by Anne of Green Gables:

There was a kid in your class who you believed had a sole purpose was to himiliate you.

You didn't know this but that wasn't true. Wyatt Oleff actually liked you although you chose to believe otherwise.  In your eyes, the only thing he wanted to do was humiliate you. He would tease you here and there calling you y/favourite colour, because he thought that you'd notice him.

One day you had enough of his actions....

It was a normal day in class and Wyatt sat across from you. He tried to slip you a poem he had made earlier but you refused it as none of the other girls wanted you to talk to him either.

When the teacher turned around, Wyatt slipped the paper near you and watched as it dropped to the groud followed by an innocent 'oops' as he went to pick it up and place it on your desk.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you." You whisper yelled.

Once the paper was on your desk he looked up at you, his eyes sparkling a charming look. Unfortunately he didn'tget you attention.

This time, he said your name using the usual favourite colour name, that you found oddly insulting.

Angered, you got up and hit him with a notebook on his head hoping that some knowledge and hints would slip into his head.

"You just did." He said smirking returning back to his seat.

"Miss.Y/Last name, take your seat." Your teacher demanded.

You sat back down with the feeling that everyone in the class was watching you.
What you didn't know was that that simple action would later blossom into a great friendship and maybe more.... in the future.

A/N
Obviously inspired by Anne of Green Gables when Anne hits Gilbert with a slate.