Champion? Maybe.

It was a Saturday afternoon and everything was going great so far. It was very quiet and nothing was in the way of you winning at Mario Kart.

You were currently playing Mario Kart with your best friend and Wyatt. Everything was peaceful for once.

Unfortunately you knew better than to know that something unusual was going to happen. The Peace in the air was filled with a hint of curiousity and interruption.

The peacefulness was scaring you and you suddenly started peering around you trying not to get distracted from the game.

Looking over at Wyatt, he kept on staring at you. Finally, the game was over. You won. You had won.
Congratulations.

When your friend left, Wyatt was still there. He asked you if you wanted to play another round and you agreed. This time, you were playing on Rainbow road.

"I'm definitely winning this. We need to put some weight on this." He said.

"Sure. Play your cards." You replied confidently.

"If I win you have to..." He stopped a few seconds to think.

"You have to kiss me." He finished.

Deep inside, you knew that you liked Wyatt and were kind of happy that was the only thing you had to do.

"Fine. If I win, you hold my school bag for 2 months as we walk back home." You said.

The game started. Both of you kept on falling off the track and at some point you accidentally rode backwards. At this point, no one could tell who was going to win.

You heard the doorbell ring and heard someone opening the door. Your mother yelled something to you about whoever was at the door but you weren't listening.

Finally, it was the final lap around the road and Wyatt was behind you (in the game).

You were a few feet away from winning until Wyatt turned to you and kissed you.

You both dropped your controllers as Wyatt pressed his lips against yours for even longer.

"I really like you." Wyatt said as he looked into your eyes as if they were the only things that mattered in the world.

"Me too, I -" You said before being cut off by Wyatt who pressed his lips against yours once more.

You both heard the door creek open and a gasp.

It was Jaeden.

"What the heck was he doing here?" You thought.

"Ok. What the heck happened here?" He said.
After a long pause, he said...
"Don't worry. I ship both of you."
When Wyatt pulled away, you both stared at Jaeden as if he was an alien. Both of you stared at him with the "What the heck" look until he turned away saying "I'm telling the others in the groupchat."

Both of you ran after him trying to get his phone. After a few minutes you took his phone and checked his messages to ensure that he didn't say anything.

"I swear if you say anything. I will tell your mom about your darkest secrets." Wyatt said.

"I have a lot of blackmail I can use." You said.

Jaeden stared at both of you and promised not to say anything without your permissions.

Ever since then until you both told everyone else, Jaeden would look at you both and smirk knowing deep inside what had happened. In Jaeden's case, he would freek out a little on the inside whenever he saw both of you or even one of you anywhere near his mom as he was afraid you guys would say something.

A/N: I don't know about this one. Anyways, this was inspired by my friend who challenged me to a Mario Kart championship except I won and earned myself a Lego minifigure.