"Isn't that a quote?"

Wyatt was having a party over his house. It was a party that his parents were having so he invited you over so that you could both hangout while his parents hosted an older people party.

You and Wyatt had been friends since you guys were little. When he discovered that he might be moving away, you were heartbroken because you didn't want him to get away and neither did he.

His family decided that if they were moving it would be next month. They still didn't know if they were leaving the state or if it would be just around the corner.

You entered his house for what could be the last time. Wyatt came out and took you to the park that was near his house while all the adults enjoyed the party.

At the park, you both went into the exact swings you came upon When you were both 5-years-old. There you both had a meaningful conversation.

Wyatt took your hand and put it into yours as you were both on the swings.

"I hope that I'm only moving around the corner or not move at all. I like our location. If we do move I'll miss miss you a lot." Said Wyatt.

"I'll miss you too. Anyways, you're still undecided if what exactly is happening yet." You replied back.

"There was something I've been meaning to tell you. I just hope that you won't take it the wrong way. I'll save it for later though..." He said looking down.

"Remember when you were sick and weren't allowed to have me over so you secretly let me in and I got sick too?" He asked with a small choke in his voice.

"Oh yeah. Mom lectured me about it for hours on end that day. I guess she was right." You replied.

You both played in the park again as if you were both still at the young and fresh age. Later you both sat on a bench as the sun started to set.

"Y/N, I really like you." He said quickly.

With a shocked but still happy face you replied back saying...

"I really like you too. I just didn't know how to tell you and I thought that it would ruin our awesome friendship" You said.

Wyatt looked back at you happily. He leaned in closer to your face as the sun started to settle in even more. Your faces got closer and the next thing you know his soft lips were on yours.

"Hey y/n." Wyatt said as he stared at your face.

"Yeah?" You replied anxiously.

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." Those words escaped his mouth as he held your hand tighter in his.

"Hey. Isn't that a quote from somewhere?" You asked.

"Yup. I keep it memorised in my mind just in case I ever need to say it."

You guys returned to his home where his parents made the announcement.

"We're not moving. This house is too precious to us and we don't want to leave it. Our children spent most of their lives here." Said Wyatt's mother whom you refer to as Wyatt's mother.

Wyatt looked at you as soon as his mother finished speaking. In all happiness left in the room. He picked you up and spun you around in a tight embrace. Luckily no one noticed both of you as you were both standing in the back of the room where it became a blind spot for everyone.