Hi from the Library

It was the day you were to volunteer at the local library. You were with your brother. Today, your job was to reorganize books that people had misplaced or felt to lazy to out back on the right shelf.

"Hey y/n look it's the boy that always stared at you in the cafeteria." Your brother said.

"Oh. That's cool." You said mindlessly as you got deeper into the book that was in your hands.
Your brother walked away to go do something else as you kept reading.

"So how's the book?" Asked a person who you assumed to be your "brother".

"Good although I think it could use some more imagery and action other than that, it's all good." Your said.

"What do you think of the boy that keeps staring at your beautiful self?" Asked your "brother".

"I mean he's nice, cute and has the potential to be hot." You said.

"Well done you like him?"

"Now that I think of it, I think I do. What do you think?" You asked as you looked up from your book.

"I like you too." Replied the boy named Wyatt.

"Sorry. Didn't know it w-was you." You stood up and faced him.

"It's alright. I thought you didn't like me. At least now I know you do and I can finally do this..."

Wyatt leaned in and kissed you. Luckily no one could see the both of you as you were at the end and blind spot area of the library.

A/N
I really like libraries and books.
What your favourite book(s)?
My favourite book is To Kill a Mockingbird, It and
The Outsiders.