Leaving on an Airplane

"I think I'm actually going to miss her." Said Wyatt to Jaeden as they were in the car.

You were currently in the car getting ready to leave LA. You were only there for a panel at San Diego Comic Con. You and Wyatt had hung out a lot during your short stay in LA.

Today was the day of your flight and Wyatt as well as Jaeden decided to send you off at the airport.

-At the airport-

"Well. Here we are. Bye Y/N." Said Jaeden as he looked down on his phone. He was currently recording a video.

"Bye." You responded

Wyatt approached you and said goodbye as he pulled you in for a hug. You could sense tears running down his cheek as you pulled him closer.

"I think I'll miss you a lot, Y/N." He chocked out.

"Well, I'll miss you more. We'll still keep in touch though don't worry."

"When will you come back to visit?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't know when I'll be back again." You replied in disappointment.

The only word that escaped his mouth was a simple "Oh".

Wyatt was still hugging you and didn't want to let go. Jaeden on the other hand continued to record the video. Wyatt let go of the hug when your flight name was called for the last time.

You walked further away from Wyatt. Everytime you looked back you felt your heart sink until you could only see 2 figures standing from afar.

Jaeden stopped recording the video when he saw how sad Wyatt became. Wyatt still had tears running down his face he and Jaeden walked out of the airport.

"I should've told her how much I loved her." Said Wyatt in a voice so sad that Jack would have probably even start to cry.

Jaeden and Wyatt stopped walking for a second. A hand came upon Wyatt's shoulder as Jaeden told him...

"I guess you really do love her." Said Jaeden.

"With all my heart." Replied a saddened Wyatt.