2

I feel so nice. I feel so nice. I played the piano wherever my hands took me.
I didn't know your significance back then, back then I was content with just looking at you.

Jihyo smiled, and shooked her head. "I'm from Gyeonggi-do, sunbaenim."

"But you look like her." Yoongi said, Jihyo just smiled and bowed to him.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called the small daegu boy.

Yoongi clicked his neck, I must be thinking about her too much.

"You know her?" Namjoon asked while patting his shoulder,

Yoongi shooked his head, "I just thought it was her."

Namjoon nodded and walked with Yoongi until they reached their waiting area.

The small daegu rapper grabbed his notebook and wrote some lyrics.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at him, "What's with him?" The older of the two asked.

"I dunno." Taehyung shrugged, "Let's go. I want to see Dahyun." He said while grabbing the clueless busan boy.

Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
- Save Me, BTS.

Yoongi is watching the performance backstage. BTS and TWICE is competing for the top spot, but it doesn't matter for him. All he wants to know is, if she really is the one who is he looking for.

Because if you have feelings for someone, you feel it. You know how your heart races when you see the person you love. You know how your heart will react when his/her name is being mentioned. And everytime you see him/her, you know that s/he's the one.

And that is how Yoongi feels everytime her name is being called, everytime he sees her, everytime her presence is being felt by him.

"Park Jihyo." Yoongi stared at the screen, "I think, I know you."

+++
[A/N: Lyrics used: First Love and Save Me.]