8

"date." yoongi mumbles, which made jungkook look at him.

"today? it's march-"

"ani ani." yoongi says, "don't mind me. i'm just composing."

jungkook laughs, "right. composing. goodluck hyung!" and left

"that kid!" yoongi said

date. jihyo considered their talk awhile ago as date. he's never been this happy, but he really is.

jihyo-ah, this is yoongi oppa.

jihyo grabbed her phone, making dahyun peek at her. "hep! this is my phone!" jihyo said, dahyun just stick her tounge out. teasing her unnie

hi oppa~
ok, i already saved you as my contact.

so
about the date..

seems like you don't forget
ㅋㅋㅋ

ofcourse
why would i forgot such important appointment

you're flattering me, oppa.
so when is it?

jihyo laughed, making her dongsaeng look at her again, "you're having fun, unnie!"

the day after tomorrow?

okay, noted!

~

jin noticed how yoongi is in a good mood,

"why are you so smiley?" jin asked, "it's unusual."

"get out" yoongi says, jin looked at the living room and scoffed

"you're kicking me out??" jin said, yoongi shooked his head. "come on, yoongs. what is it?"

"i asked jihyo on a date."

"and i guess she agreed?" yoongi nodded, "i'm happy that you already found her yoongs. i really am."

"for so long, the person i'm trying to find is only infront of me."

"why don't you just invite jihyo here? i'll cook for the both of you." yoongi shrugged, "i don't know, hyung. the boys can be extra."

"i'll ask them to play outside." jin simply says, "you can't just meet publicly, remember that we're idols. everyone is keeping an eye on us."

"okay hyung."

"don't worry, yoongs. you two will be left alone here." jin added and left.

~

"just don't tell the unnies, you know how strict they are." jihyo warns dahyun.

"you can trust me, unnie. besides, you're not the only one seeing a bangtan." dahyun says while smirking, jihyo looks at her confused but dahyun just shrugged. "anyways, where are you meeting??"

"he didn't say anything, but i hope it's somewhere private. i'd like to invite him here but i know that all of you will rest here. i don't even know what will i say to nayeon unnie-"

"i'm here!" dahyun says "we can just say that we'll go out and they won't be suspicious. trust me"

[A/N: next chapter will be the planning of their 'date' follow me on my twitter acc so you can know when's my next update~ @/wr_inhalexhale ]