19

Jihyo had three schedules in the morning, she woke up at 4am. yes, she only had 4 hours of sleep and prepared for the first schedule. It's only a short interview for the morning station, then next is a cameo for a variety show & the last one is a surprise visit for their dear friend GOT7.

TWICE is now inside their van, in the parking lot. They wanted to rest first because of the non-stop morning schedule. Jihyo has a individual schedule later at night.

"Let's go?" Their manager asks, "Not yet. Hehe, Oppa is on his way."

"Jihyo-ah! You still have an appearance later, we agreed that he'll pick you up AFTER all your schedule."

"But unnie," she aegyo-ed "It's only 2pm, and my schedule is still at 10pm."

Their manager sighed and nodded, "Alright. Alright."

"Jihyo-ah. You should rest, we should." Mina says, "And don't Yoongi have schedule?"

"He has a schedule at night as well." Mina shooked her head, "Minariii~ This won't happen again." Mina gave her a hug and so does she. The younger saw a car parking infront of their van.

Yoongi went out of the car and waited for Jihyo. He wasn't surprised to see that all of her members will meet him.

"Hey." Jihyo greeted, Yoongi waved and bowed to greet her members. "Hi!"

"We're hoping you'll take care of her. Okay?" Mina says, Yoongi nodded. "She's my bestfriend." Jihyo whispered, "Hey! No whispering!!" Mina says and went to Yoongi to whisper "she has a schedule at 10pm."

The girls can see how Yoongi's face changed, he looked at Jihyo with an upset look. Mina gave her a merong and waved goodbye.

"We'll go now." Yoongi says, opened the door for her. "I'll Ji for her schedule later. Take care!"

The girls asked Mina what she said, and they understood why Yoongi's facial expression changed.

Yoongi's dorm is a 30minute drive from jihyo's last schedule.

Jihyo's eyes was blinking because of how sleepy she is, Yoongi keeps looking at her. He decided to talk to her when they're in the dorm already, he took her hand and the younger looked at him. "Sleep, it's still a long drive." jihyo grabbed his hand and kissed it then drifted to sleep.

They're stuck in a traffic so he went to a stop-over, which is a pastry shop. He went there for atleast 5minutes since he doesn't want to leave her alone for long time. He bought coffees & donuts for the two of them and went back to driving. Jihyo woke up exactly when he parked the car. She kissed Yoongi's cheeks and he just gave him a smile.

"Have you eaten, hyung?" Jimin greeted him, but was once again surprised to see the younger. Yoongi quickly put his hand on Jihyo's eyes to cover Jimin. Who's pantless. "What did I tell you when you bring Jihyo here???" He says while running.

"That's the second time." Jihyo laughs, Yoongi nodded and put her things in his room and lead her to the living room. The maknaes are watching a movie, but Yoongi really wanted to talk to Jihyo.

"Next time tell me that you have early schedule, like literally early." Yoongi says, Jihyo looked somewhere else. "I-. I know you'll make me go home t-that's why I didn't tell you.."

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook can feel Yoongi's frustration but they just focused in the movie.

"But what did we agree on? That we will balance career and us, right?" Yoongi says, turning to Jihyo. "Don't do that again okay? I'll be really upset." She wrapped her arms around Yoongi's waist and put her head on his chest. "Oh no, that won't do to me."

Jihyo sighed and sat properly, "I'm sorry. I just want to spend time with you as much as I can, since both of us are busy.." Yoongi nodded and initiated the hug. "I promise, I won't do that again."

Jimin cleared his throat, which made Jihyo laughed. Yoongi threw a pillow and broke the hug. "I hate you." Jimin says.