17

| A/N: i'll take a two week break and i'll update after two weeks. but i'll still be active in my twitter so do check it out incase i'll update this in between my break. wr_inhalexhale , also i have a yoonghyo!au happening in my twitter lol. |

Yoongi went to call Namjoon, "Fuck, joon. I think I fucked up"

"Woah there hyung, what happened?"

"I kissed her! And now I think she'll be weirded out. Fuck it!" Yoongi cursed

"How was it? Was it good? Was it memorable?" Namjoon says

"It was just on the forehead you pervert."

"Oh, hyung. You're acting like-"

"Not helping, joon." Yoongi says, "Alright hyung. You don't have to panic since we all know that Jihyo's fine with it."

Yoongi sighed and Namjoon chuckled, "Hyung, you gave her the assurance that she needed. So now go back and she'll be worried why you're out for too long."

"I just. Okay, thanks joon." Yoongi says and breathed heavily before grabbing the drinks in the fridge and went back to the studio.

He mentally prepared himself before entering his studio. "You took so long, oppa. Looks like you already regret giving me a kiss on the forehead?" He was amazed on how straightforward Jihyo can be, gave her a smile and handed her the drink. "I thought I made a mistake and you'll get mad."

Jihyo smiled at him, "I just, *sighs* I'm falling and falling everyday Ji." She patted the sofa signalling him to sit down, which he did. "But you don't have to rush yourself. I can wait, I waited 10 years just to find you. I can wait." Yoongi panickly says. Jihyo cupped his face and said "Thank you for waiting. Thank you for making me safe everytime I'm with you. Thank you." Yoongi held her hand and gave her a weak smile. "I'm almost there."

Jihyo is 100% sure that she's already falling, but she's scared that if she confessed to Yoongi, it might affect their career. That's why she needed time to have courage.

"Anyways." Yoongi cleared his throat, "Here is what I'm making." He says, slowly drifting away from her and again bragging his work.

"Make us a song!" Jihyo says, Yoongi's confused. "Title track or B-side, doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure you'll make us a hit song."

"I'll try if we're both free okay? Besides, I just do this if I have time to kill." Yoongi says, "Let's go. I'll bring you home, you've been out already for too long."

"Can't I just stay here for awhile? I like it here~" Jihyo aegyo-ed. Yoongi just laughed, "I would love to, Ji. But we both need to rest."

"I don't want to yeeeet." Jihyo says while laying down on the sofa, "We can rest together." Yoongi's face heat up, the girl laughed because she saw his ears is red as a tomato. "Not like that! We can just chill here and talk about some things."

Yoongi cleared his throat, "L-let's do it next time okay?? I still have to finish so far away."

"I'll stay here. I won't make a noise. Do you work." Jihyo says while moving into a comfortable position.

"Ji-"

"Don't you like me being here?" Jihyo sulks, Yoongi imidieatly shooked his head and knelt infront of her while carressing her face. "God knows how much I want to be with you every second, ji."

"Then why do you keep forcing me to go home?" She says, almost whispering. "I want you to rest comfortably, since I'll be here until I finish the track. I don't want you to get bored." He says

"I will never be bored just by looking at you doing your greatest love." She said, "Now go on. Finish it so we can hang out more."

"God, I can't believe I'm inlove with you." Yoongi says and gave a kiss on the forehead, again.

"I am too." Jihyo says

few minutes ago, the young woman is thinking not to confess yet because she's scared for the consquences. she needs to make a choice, for herself. and this is it, she'll confess. she'll confess because she doesn't want yoongi to wait for too long and leave her one day. she'll confess, but won't risk their career. she'll confess, because both of them waited for each other for a loooong time and they both deserve to be happy.

"What?" Yoongi said, "What did you just say?" Jihyo sat up straight to the sofa and pulling him to sit beside her. "I'm falling, oppa." He pulled her for a hug, a tight hug that she can't breathe.

"I'm sorrry, I'm just happy." Yoongi says, cupping her face. Jihyo gave him her warmest smile. "Can I?" He asks, she nodded.

Yoongi closed the gap, and kissed Jihyo.