3

I remember back then, when I met you. That I had completely forgotten the awkwardness within us. When I was around 14 when I touched you again.
Even though I was gone for a long time, without repulsion you accepted me.
Without you, there's nothing.
Don't let go of my hand forever, I won't let go of you again either

Yoongi waked himself from his thoughts, he splashed some water on his face.

"Stop. Thinking. About. Her." He whispered.

He left the bathroom and went straight to the waiting area,

"Oh my gosh! You only have five minutes before you go on stage for the announcing of winners!" The makeup artist said, who panicked seeing how wet Yoongi's face is.

"Sorry." He whispered again, the MUA just nodded and did her work.

What a great day. Yoongi and Jihyo stood next to each other, which did not help Yoongi at all.

He felt it once again.

"Congratulations, Bangtan Sonyeodan!" The MC said, the whole artists congratulated them and also the nine young girls who are standing next to them.

Yoongi bowed to them, and offered a handshake. Which made Jihyo surprise but gladly accepted it.

Yoongi didn't let go of her hands, until Jungkook pulled him. Yoongi mouthed sorry to Jihyo and she just nodded.

"What is wrong with you?" Namjoon whispered, Yoongi ignored him and interacted with the fans.

~

(A/N: Jihyo's point of view, but in a third person.)

"What's with him?" Nayeon asked, "Do you personally know him?"

"Jihyo-ah, let's buy some coffees." Mina asked, dragging Jihyo away.

"I can't cover you up everytime you're caught." Mina said while they entered the cafe, Jihyo looked down. "Look, I know it's hard. But sooner or later, you have to tell the members."

"I will. Just the right timing." Jihyo said, Mina hugged her and whispered "You can do it. I always got your back."

"I think he knows." Jihyo started the conversation with the japanese ballerina girl, who is seated infront of her.

"He surely does." Mina said, "And he is very detailed with his song."

Jihyo sighed, looking around. "But we are still not sure if it really is me."

"Based on your story, it is. Unless if you left out some information," Mina said, "Did you?" Jihyo imidieatly shooked her head.

"His song is clearly for you." Jihyo just shooked her head,

"I'll just stay away from him."

"If you can. Remember, we keep on promoting the same month with them." Mina reminded, Jihyo faked cry and Mina just laughed.