12

| A/N: Don't forget to follow me on twitter to know when will I next update~ Talk to me if you want to, I've been having a chit-chat with some of you guys and most of them are filipino. Which is fun because I can talk to them with my mother tounge ㅋㅋㅋ wr_inhalexhale |

"Hey." Yoongi greeted, Jihyo smiled and handed him a coffee.

The two are in a variety show, they were both invited as guest.

"The last time we saw each other was a month ago." Jihyo says, Yoongi nodded.

"You're saying as if we're not talking to each other everyday." Yoongi teased, Jihyo glared at him. "Says someone who wants to facetime me every second."

"Hey!" Yoongi said, Jihyo looked at him mockingly. "Nothing. I won't do that again."

Jihyo laughed, "I was joking."

"Oh, before I forgot." Yoongi grabbed his bag and handed it to Jihyo, "You forgot your sweatshirt in my room. I washed it, don't worry."

"Your shirt is still in the dorm, I'll give it back to you next time." Jihyo says

"Keep it." Yoongi said, Jihyo was about to say something when the producer called the guests.

~

The filming is done and they're on their way home when Jimin and Jihyo saw each other.

"Hi Ji!" Jimin greeted, Jihyo laughed and offered a hi-five.

"Girls, this is Jimin oppa, Yoongi oppa and Taehyung oppa." Jihyo introduced the three to her team

"I didn't know you were friends?" Nayeon said,

"Because of Kyum and BamBamie." Yoongi said

"Hyung- Oh, Hi Jihyo, Hi Dahyunie!" Namjoon greeted, "Do you have a schedule after this, Jihyo??"

"No we don't, we're about to go home." Jihyo said

"Let's eat first before going home, is it fine?" Namjoon invited them, Jihyo looked at her members for permission. The girls said yes.

Jihyo and Yoongi sat beside each other, so as Jimin & Dahyun.

"I'm glad to see you're eating very well." Yoongi says while putting some meat on to Jihyo's plate. Jihyo gave him a smile, "Actually all of the girls eat very well."

"I won't be shocked when Jihyo unnie will melt later." Dahyun half-whispered to Jimin, purposely making it Yoongi to hear. Jimin laughed.

Jihyo looked at Yoongi who averted his gaze and sent a deadly glare to Dahyun.

"Ow! That hurts!" Yoongi said, massaging his arms. Jihyo hit him because, "Don't you dare do that again to Dahyun! Or else- Oomf." Yoongi stuffed her mouth with meat wrapped in a lettuce.

"These two are getting closer and closer." Nayeon said, Jeongyeon shrugged. "I don't see any problem with it, unnie."

"Messy." Yoongi said, grabbed a tissue and removed the sauce in Jihyo's mouth.

Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook looked at each other and with no other thoughts they teased their hyung. "Ooooh."

Jihyo blushed and looked away. Which made Chaeyoung and Momo laugh, "T-thanks."

Yoongi cleared his throat and was literally about to go and attack the boys when Jihyo grabbed him. "C'mon, oppa." Yoongi sat again and made a flying fist to them. "Dahyun, it's great to see you between Jimin and Taehyung. They've been fighting like a kid because of you." Yoongi retaliates, Jungkook looked at his hyung and backfired. "Ooooh."

Dahyun chuckled, "both of them are my friends, oppa." Yoongi bursts into laughter.

"Hey, that's not funny!" Jihyo says, "Don't worry Chim & Tae, whoever wins Dahyun's heart will receive a reward from me!"

All of their phones vibrated, that's why they went to check it and they were shocked to see the headlines.

[BREAKING] TWICE's Jihyo seen getting out of BTS Suga's car.