21

Jihyo and Yoongi was left in the living room, the maknaes went to take a nap.

The two are laying in the sofa, the younger's body entangled with his while he carressing her hair.

"Didn't know you were the jealous type?"

"I am not!" He strongly denies, "Maybe I am.." he hugged jihyo tighter "It won't happen again." the younger nodded.

"I'm sleepy, oppa." She whispers, nuzzling on his neck. "Go sleep." she shooked her head, and says "What about you?"

"I'll sleep too." Yoongi can feel her smile, then she nodded.

~

Seokjin got back from the dorms and was surprised to see Yoongi and Jihyo cuddling each other to sleep. He thought to wake them up because of the limited space but he realized that the two are comfortable with their position. He decided to cook dinner for his dongsaengs.

Jimin heard someone in the kitchen so he got out of his bedroom and went out. Was surprised to see the two cuddling, he smiled and goes beside Seokjin. "They're cute." Jimin says, "They are, Chim."

Accidentally, the pan slipped out of Jimin's hand. Stealthy, he looked at the two sleepyhead. He saw Jihyo moved but only closer to Yoongi, and the older hugging her tight. Jimin then looked at Seokjin, they both let a heavy breathe and silently laughed.

Minutes later, Yoongi woke up with the sound of cutting a vegetable or something. The two keep on peeking to see if the two wakes up with the noise but then Seokjin stopped cutting when he saw the pale daegu boy awake. Yoongi gave them a smile, and looked at the sleeping angel beside him. He carried her to bring jihyo on his room, "call me if it's ready!" Yoongi says and went straight to his room.

The moment he puts Jihyo, the younger woke up. "What time is it?"

"It's 7pm."

She nodded and grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly and drifted to sleep again. He smiled at the sight and went to take a bath.

~

"Hey, it's already 8. We have to eat dinner and I'll drop you to your schedule." Yoongi wakes jihyo, she woke up but then pulled him to bed. "Heeey! Come on." He forces, "We'll be late." jihyo grunted but got up and strectched.

"Jin hyung cooked for us, fix yourself and I'll wait you in the dining table yeah?" He said, She shooked her head and says "Wait for me. This will be quick." He smiled, kissed the top of her head and nodded.

"what took you two so long?" Seokjin asked, Yoongi turned to Jihyo and the older realized that she did some retouch. "Okay, you two should eat. Yoongs, don't forget our schedule at 1030 okay?" the younger nodded and they started to eat.

The dinner ended fast for the two since Yoongi still has to drop Jihyo, they bid their goodbyes and said "We'll buy coffees on the way. Bye!" he says and left.

"I should really get used to the media around your dorm huh?" Jihyo says, Yoongi shooked his head and put his arm around her shoulders. "They never left since the news surfaced." Jihyo laughed and hit his tummy.

Yoongi opened the front seat for her and kissed her forehead. Jihyo was surprised with the action, considering there's media. He pat her head and closed the door.

"Yah! You know-"

"Yes, I know. And what?? Let them think whatever they think." He smirked and started driving, the younger rolled her eyes.

~

The server recognized the two and asked for their autograph, they said yes and the server asked if it's okay to post. "Ofcourse. Now can we get our order? We're kind off in a hurry.." Jihyo nudged Yoongi's shoulder, whispering "You don't have to be rude."

"Oh yes, here it is. Thank you!" The server says and handed them the coffee, once the two is inside the car.

"You could ask her nicely. She just got excited to see us." She says,

"But we're in a hurry!" Yoongi says once he fastened his seatbelt

"Even tho! You know how rumors are spread around, they can misunderstand what you did. They even don't have any idea what's behind our schedule." She said, "You should be careful."

"You talk too much, Ji." He says, "And they will understand us since both of our groups are busy, they know that we have jampacked schedule."

"I talk too much? Okay, I won't say anything from now on." Jihyo says, exactly the car stopped because of the stoplight. Yoongi looked at her and says, "I didn't meant about it."

"Save it. I'll rest." She says, looking on the window ignoring him. Yoongi sighed, but it's already go sign so he didn't say anything.

"Thanks for today." Jihyo says and was about to go out the car when Yoongi held her hand, "Let's talk first, you still have 30minutes."

"Sorry, I'm busy since we have jampacked schedule. We can talk on the phone. Take care." She says, tugging her hand out of him and got out of the car.

Yoongi slammed his hand on the steering wheel, "Damn it!"

The members noticed Jihyo's frown face and Dahyun asked, "You two fought?"

"Aggh! Don't make me remind about it. I'll go ask our MUA to fix me. Have you guys eaten?" The girls nodded, Jihyo waved goodbye to go to the Stylist & MUA.